The Global Dental Partnering 2010-2021: Deal trends, players and financialsreport provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the dental partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies
Global Dental Partnering 2010 to 2021 provides the full collection of Dental disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Trends in Dental partnering deals
Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
Dental partnering agreement structure
Dental partnering contract documents
Top Dental deals by value
Most active Dental dealmakers
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Dental disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Dental deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Dental deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Dental dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Dental dealmaking since 2010 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Dental deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Dental dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Dental deals since 2010 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Dental partnering deals by specific Dental target announced since 2010. The chapter is organized by specific Dental therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Dental partnering deals signed and announced since 2010. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Dental partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Dental technologies and products.
Global Dental Partnering 2010 to 2021 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Dental trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Dental Partnering 2010 to 2021 includes:
- Trends in Dental dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Dental deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Dental deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 250 Dental deal records
- The leading Dental deals by value since 2010
- Most active Dental dealmakers since 2010
- The report includes deals for the following indications: Dental caries, Mouth ulcer, Mucositis, Periodontal disease, Oral health, Xerostomia, plus other dental indications.
In Global Dental Partnering 2010 to 2021, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
- Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Dental Partnering 2010-2021 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 250 dental deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Global Dental Partnering 2010 to 2021 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of dental deal trends since 2010
- Access Dental deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Dental partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 250 links to actual Dental deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Dental deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Dental opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering Dental opportunities
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Dental dealmaking
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Dental partnering over the years
- 2.3. Dental partnering by deal type
- 2.4. Dental partnering by industry sector
- 2.5. Dental partnering by stage of development
- 2.6. Dental partnering by technology type
- 2.7. Dental partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 -Financial deal terms for Dental partnering
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Dental partnering
- 3.3. Dental partnering headline values
- 3.4. Dental deal upfront payments
- 3.5. Dental deal milestone payments
- 3.6. Dental royalty rates
Chapter 4 - Leading Dental deals and dealmakers
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Most active in Dental partnering
- 4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Dental
- 4.4. Top Dental deals by value
Chapter 5 - Dental contract document directory
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Dental partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 - Dental dealmaking by therapeutic target
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Deals by Dental therapeutic target
- Appendix 1 - Directory of Dental deals by company A-Z 2010 to 2021
- Appendix 2 - Directory of Dental deals by deal type 2010 to 2021
- Appendix 3 - Directory of Dental deals by stage of development 2010 to 2021
- Appendix 4 - Directory of Dental deals by technology type 2010 to 2021
- Further reading on dealmaking
- Deal type definitions
About Wildwood Ventures
- Current Partnering
- Current Agreements
- Recent report titles from CurrentPartnering
Table of figures
- Figure 1: Dental partnering since 2010
- Figure 2: Dental partnering by deal type since 2010
- Figure 3: Dental partnering by industry sector since 2010
- Figure 4: Dental partnering by stage of development since 2010
- Figure 5: Dental partnering by technology type since 2010
- Figure 6: Dental partnering by indication since 2010
- Figure 7: Dental deals with a headline value
- Figure 8: Dental deals with upfront payment values
- Figure 9: Dental deals with milestone payment
- Figure 10: Dental deals with royalty rates
- Figure 11: Active Dental dealmaking activity- 2010 to 2021
- Figure 12: Top Dental deals by value since 2010