ABI Research's ‘IoT Networks & Services research’ focuses on the value chain and supplier environments that enable IoT solutions. We help enterprises and IoT suppliers identify optimal partners and help IoT suppliers better understand their competitors. Supporting these benefits are highly granular forecasts of the IoT value chain segmented by communications technology, revenue category, application segment, and vertical market.
IoT Networks & Services Coverage
ABI Research's ‘IoT Networks & Services research’ provides comprehensive coverage of the services value chain that enables IoT solutions. In addition, our coverage examines the impact of new technologies and communication networks on deployment of IoT applications and solutions. The service also provides competitive and market share analysis of important suppliers enabling different elements of the IoT value chain, including telcos, cloud suppliers and hyperscalers, electronic distributors, IoT platform suppliers, System Integrators (SIs), and Value-Added Resellers (VARs).
Coverage areas include:
- Data and analytics
- Professional services
- Managed services
Answers To Today's Critical IoT Networks & Services Questions:
We help technology suppliers and implementers answer the most pressing questions about IoT Networks & Services, including:
IoT Value Chain:
- How are connectivity options like LPWA, 5G, Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite, and fixed line enabling more use cases, but also affecting network access revenue and supplier business model Return on Investment (ROI)?
- What is the evolution of application development, off-the-shelf apps, and device-to-cloud services in IoT application enablement and solution development?
- How is growth in data and connected devices creating new opportunities in managed services, data services, and professional services?
- What new opportunities are arising from data management, streaming analytics, and ML/Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies?
- What is the impact of cloud, Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs), and new services on connectivity management services?
Network and Technology Assessments:
- What is the role of private networks and what impact will they have on public networks?
- How are video technologies changing the opportunities and use cases in IoT applications?
- What impact will 5G networks have on IoT growth, application development, and supplier solution offerings?
Value Chain Supplier Analysis:
- What is the competitive landscape and market outlook for the following solution providers:
- Telcos, including Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) and MVNOs?
- Cloud suppliers and hyperscalers?
- Electronic distributors?
- IoT platform suppliers?
- SIs and VARs?
We cover the technologies, trends, and markets from every angle, and we deliver our qualitative and quantitative intelligence in multiple formats.
Competitive Assessment reports offer comprehensive analysis of implementation strategies and innovation, coupled with market share analysis, to offer unparalleled insight into a company's performance and standing in comparison to its competitors.
Market Data spreadsheets are composed of deep data, market share analysis, and highly segmented, service-specific forecasts to provide detailed insight where opportunities lie.
Based on extensive primary interviews, Technology Analysis reports present in-depth analysis on key market trends and factors for a specific technology.
Hot Tech Innovators
Hot Tech Innovators reports focus on companies at the forefront of transformational innovation, particularly those that are younger and less well-known than the incumbents, at the technological forefront of their markets, developing new business models, destabilizing the current market and prime acquisition targets.
Depicted in a PowerPoint format, the Market Update provides a snapshot into current and future market opportunities and threats for a specific technology as well as focusing on a selected key market and associated trends.
Transformative Horizon PowerPoints are aimed at providing timely, deep, actionable insight in the looming transformative innovations that will impact the markets which matter most by focusing on a new company entrance or product launch, a significant company merger, a new business model or a new strategic direction for an incumbent.
Based on extensive primary interviews, Application Analysis reports present in-depth analysis on key market trends and factors for a specific application, which could focus on an individual market or geography.
In a one- to two-page executive summary, ABI Insights are driven mostly by recent, noteworthy news events - including M&As, proposed and recently enacted regulations, product launches and market updates -and often highlight ABI Research's important technology forecasts.