ABI Research is the leading source of next-generation Smart Mobility and Automotive technology market intelligence. Our extensive coverage examines ADAS, active safety, autonomous driving, connected infotainment, and consumer telematics solutions. We aim to provide technology implementers with authoritative insight to help future-proof their automotive business models by examining industry trends in automotive semiconductors, sensors, mapping, deep-learning-based machine vision, AR, HMI, and 5G.
TOP QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE FROM INDUSTRY INNOVATORS:
- How can OEMs develop smart mobility subsidiaries?
- Why should automotive OEMs shift their business models from product-centric to service-centric?
- How can car sharing companies pursue automation and connectivity to achieve more sustainable business models?
- Can legacy car sharing services survive, and what will they need to do to innovate?
- How can cloud content vendors capitalize on growing market opportunities?
- What role will digital maps and location intelligence play in future personal mobility?
- How can insurance companies transform their business strategies as liabilities shift?
- How can the Car as a Service be integrated into a wider Mobility as a Service framework?
- How do we deliver a personalized, dynamic experience in shared autonomous vehicles?
- How will automation transform the ridesharing industry?
- Personalizing and securing the shared, autonomous vehicle
- Car dealerships of the future
- The car as a mobile living space
- Connected and autonomous car maintenance
- Smart car and smart home integration
- Transformative vehicle cloud services
- New vehicle software approaches
- CaaS and MaaS integration techniques
- Disruptive vehicle architecture technologies
- Next-generation vehicle antenna solutions
- Vehicle- and infrastructure-based parking information services
- Cooperative transportation
- Ride share companies and paradigms