ABI Research's “Distributed & Edge Computing service” focuses on the distribution of processing payloads between the public, private, edge, and on-premises domains, while assessing different stakeholder strategies and commercial opportunities across the entire supply chain. Hyperscalers, systems integrators, telco operators, and new entrants are all attempting to bridge these domains to provide seamless transitions between them. These hyper-converged systems will enable the next wave of applications and use cases.
TOP QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE FROM INDUSTRY INNOVATORS:
- Where will the next breakthrough in computing come from?
- Which companies will manage to unify public, private, edge, and on-premises cloud domains?
- Who will benefit the most from distributed computing?
- What mechanisms are necessary to unify these distinct domains?
- What role will connectivity technologies play in accelerating distributed computing deployment?
- How will public, private, edge, and on-premises domains be orchestrated?
- What is the total addressable market for distributed computing services?
- How will distributed and edge computing inseminate across various industries and what enterprise vertical will drive demand?
- How will hyperscalers and telco operators react to the distributed computing opportunity?
- How will private cellular networks and telco edge initiatives affect distributed computing?
- How will different companies manage to port processing payloads from one domain to the other?
- When will the market have scalable, flexible, and cost-effective converged platforms?
- Which startups are creating new deployment paradigms and providing new types of services?
- Quantitative analysis of distributed and edge computing space with deep segmentation of edge servers
- Network process workloads and enabling technologies across different nodes of the network
- Distributed edge computing, enabling new business models, including utility computing, computing on demand, Computing-as-a-Service, etc.
- Orchestration solutions for hyperscalers, telco operators, new entrants, and systems integrators
- Edge and distributed computing deployment trends across hyperscalers and telco operators
- Competitive analysis of key stakeholders, including hyperscalers, Information Technology (IT) vendors, and telco operators
- Distributed Computing in Private Networks: Enabling IT/Operational Technology (OT)/Customer Technology (CT) convergence, distribution, and portability of processing payloads across different domains
- Distribution of intelligence across different cloud and edge domains
- Distributed Computing Value Chain: Competitive analysis and key spheres of influence
We cover the technologies, trends, and markets from every angle, and we deliver our qualitative and quantitative intelligence in multiple formats.
Competitive Assessment reports offer comprehensive analysis of implementation strategies and innovation, coupled with market share analysis, to offer unparalleled insight into a company's performance and standing in comparison to its competitors.
Market Data spreadsheets are composed of deep data, market share analysis, and highly segmented, service-specific forecasts to provide detailed insight where opportunities lie.
Based on extensive primary interviews, Technology Analysis reports present in-depth analysis on key market trends and factors for a specific technology.
Hot Tech Innovators
Hot Tech Innovators reports focus on companies at the forefront of transformational innovation, particularly those that are younger and less well-known than the incumbents, at the technological forefront of their markets, developing new business models, destabilizing the current market and prime acquisition targets.
Depicted in a PowerPoint format, the Market Update provides a snapshot into current and future market opportunities and threats for a specific technology as well as focusing on a selected key market and associated trends.
Transformative Horizon PowerPoints are aimed at providing timely, deep, actionable insight in the looming transformative innovations that will impact the markets which matter most by focusing on a new company entrance or product launch, a significant company merger, a new business model or a new strategic direction for an incumbent.
Based on extensive primary interviews, Application Analysis reports present in-depth analysis on key market trends and factors for a specific application, which could focus on an individual market or geography.
In a one- to two-page executive summary, ABI Insights are driven mostly by recent, noteworthy news events - including M&As, proposed and recently enacted regulations, product launches and market updates -and often highlight ABI Research's important technology forecasts.
In addition to our research deliverables, you also have one-on-one access to our expert analysts. They can answer pressing questions, provide strategic recommendations, and get you caught up on the latest news, trends, market changes, and more.