Analysys Mason's Customer Experience Management Software Strategies programme provides research and in-depth analysis of business goals and outcomes for improving the customer experience.
The programme considers the customer lifecycle - from customer acquisition through to the renewal process of a business relationship - and the software systems responsible for every stage of the process, from on-boarding a customer to assuring end-to-end quality of service. We evaluate techniques to delight the customer that span organisational processes and key performance indicators (KPIs) for measuring both internal and external performance. Such KPIs fall into two broad categories.
- Inside-out - such as order-to-provision, first-contact resolution, long-tail re-callers (for example, more than three calls) and churn rate.
- Outside-in - such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), customer satisfaction surveys that measure and report customers' perceptions of products and services (such KPIs are an indicator of propensity to churn and the influences that customers have on others' decisions to join or leave).
This programme is designed for both communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors, and helps them to understand how to retain and attract new customers using proven operational methods and by implementing software systems to achieve business outcomes.
This programme targets CEOs, CFOs and CIOs that want to understand how customer experience management (CEM) systems can increase profits and shareholder value. It focuses particularly on three of the customer lifecycle phases:
Our industry analysts will help you to:
- understand industry best practices for customer experience transformation
- understand the positioning of products, services and suppliers in the networking and operational environment
- make informed tactical and strategic decisions for order, activation, service assurance and customer care investments
- establish a clear position for your investments in technologies and services.
Some of the issues we address include:
- managing interactions between customer and provider to increase revenue and retain customers.
- multi-dimensional marketing of new products and services
- end-to-end quality of service
- order to cash interaction
- self-service and multi-channel customer interaction
- real-time analytics and enhancing the customer experience.
- Understanding how business approaches to improving the customer experience require effective controls to manage each interaction in the value chain.
- Using NPS and internal benchmarking indices to drive improvements in customer interactions.
- Measuring and reporting on three phases of the customer lifecycle - joining, on-boarding and customer care in the customer experience value chain - in order to drive changes in established business models, and understanding the benefits that CSPs can achieve.
- Examining the operational frameworks that CSPs are using to implement CEM tools, as well as the supporting infrastructure that is needed.
- Analysis of vendors that provide CEM software solutions.
The service in detail
For a typical 12-month subscription, our clients can expect:
- A strategic report: building a strategic framework for managing the customer experience
- Viewpoints: targeted analysis of specific CEM use cases (best-practice case studies, innovative business models, forecasts of specific services, technology trends)
- Comments: informed opinion on the latest industry developments
- Case studies: examples of communications service provider (CSP) CEM deployments
- Access to experts: unmetered access to our subject matter experts and thought leaders for additional insight and opinion, providing practical advice in answer to ad hoc questions relating to our research.