A&D Market Reports
What we do?
A&D Market Reports is one of the leading Aviation and Defense Market Research and Consulting companies in the world.
Why our team is amazing?
Our Global team is a mix of end users of defense systems and experts from Global OEMs. Our teams are spread across North America, Europe and APAC. The insights for all our deliverables are a culmination of inputs across these defense experts who have around 3-4 decades of experience in their segment.
Why clients trust us?
7+ years of Aerospace and Defense market research and consulting experience and the average Defense exposure to our team is around 25+ years. In 2023 the plan is to publish around 210 report out of which 120 are defense reports.
What makes us unique?
- > 250,000 hours of Aviation and Defense Consulting experience with Global clients.
- Any data point published in our report is less than 90 days old. This is possible due to our flagship product-Defense Decision Dashboard.
Services offered by A&D Market Reports
Market Research Reports are off the shelf reports with a standard table of content. These reports are all Global in nature and cover 19 countries in detail.
These are client driven deliverable, where we work towards addressing a specific pain point of our client.
Threat Perception Analysis (TPA)
This offering is mean for Global Defense OEMs operating across multiple platforms. It is used to understand which product should be pushed in which country.
Technology Impact Assessment (TIA)
Technology Impact Assessment helps client understand the level of impact of technology on a specific product and their cost and implementation impacts across the supply chain.
Analyst on Demand (AOD)
The Global Defense OEMs can use our Analyst hours to work along side their teams for specific engagement.
Defense Decision Dashboard (DDD)
The Defense Decision Dashboard cover all related market and asset data across 120 markets and 19 countries. The asset data and budgets are covered for 50 countries.
Most detailed & updated Defense Intelligence:
- Land Platforms
- Air Platforms
- Naval Platforms
- Weapons and
- Missile and Missile
- Training and Simulation
- Soldier Systems
- Unmanned Platforms
- Communication &
- Logistics & Support
Defense Decision Dashboard Information Levels
- Market Level Data
- Country Level Data
Defense Decision Dashboard Coverage:
1) Market Level Data
Ten Year Segmented Market Forecast
- Ten Year market forecast across 2 or 3 segments are covered in this section.
Country Wise Market Data
- Country Wise Market Data for the next ten years are covered at the market level.
Technology Impact Assessment
- The key technologies that impact this market along with the time frame and level of impact are covered in this section along with the supply chain impact.
- The key drivers, restraints and challenges that impact this market are covered in this section.
- The market forecast is tested on various market dynamics and three scenarios are developed.
- The key market opportunities across the segments are covered in this section.
- The recent news in this market are updated on daily basis.
- The recent company news, SWOT and financials are covered in this section.
Country Level Programs (Market Wise)
- The country level programs of the specific market are covered in this section.
Product Mapping (*Beta Version)
- The product mapping is done at the company level for the specific markets.
Defense Decision Dashboard Coverage:
2)Country Level Data- 49 countries
- The military assets of the country are covered in detailed along with the country of import across forces.
Budget Breakdown with forecast
- The defense budget of the country from 2012-2028 are captured in this section based on the forces and the actual spending of the budget.
- Procurement Analysis of Defense equipment across the 49 countries are covered in this section. This includes data like country of procurement in case of imports and the volumes.
- The Export- Import data of defense equipment in both value and volume including their sub system breakdown are covered in this section.
- Country Level defense news across procurement, contracts, research and developments and JV/Mergers are covered.
- 1) Most comprehensive Defense Dashboard in the world
- 3) All market data in the DDD are less than 90 days old.
- 5) Flexible Subscription Options
- 01. Location Feasibility Analysis
- 02. Partnership Identification (End to End)
- 03. New Market Entry Strategy
- 04. Opportunity Analysis
- 05. Market Sizing, Forecast and Modelling
- 06. Supplier Benchmarking & Selection Assistance
- 07. Product Demand and TPA
- 08. Procurement Strategies & Price Benchmarking
- 09. Product Analysis and Competition Landscaping