BIS Research has a repository of over 1000 syndicated publications across its portfolio of industry and technology verticals viz. Healthcare, Automotive/Mobility, Aerospace, Defense & Security, Agriculture, Food Tech, Energy & Power. Advanced Materials, Chemicals & Fuels, Digital Technologies, Electronics & Semiconductors, Robotics & Automation.
The best strategic value your organization can gain is through CMI subscriptions via a digital platform. BIS Research is the only organization In the world offering this. Our subscription offers are flexible and customizable.
Enlisted below are some of the popular options for you to consider:
- Seamless access of all Reports
- Seamless access of Reports from one or more specific verticals
- Access to 'X' number of Reports
These reports include those that are currently live, and even those which will get published in course of your subscription period. We can also accept suggestions of titles per your own specific needs. These and many other complimentary value benefits, such as consultations with global experts and/or our research analysts to latest thought leadership assets and insights are also available. Our sales representatives will be happy to customize an offer and provide you a free limited period access to our digital platform, InsightMonk.
Value propositions of Subscriptions
- Increase your ROI on the CMI spend by gaining from a substantially reduced amount on the same (or even lesser) number of assets, if bought individually
- Budget in advance and remove the possibility of running out of budget at a critical point in time
- Get access to insights on multiple aspects of a particular topic, thereby helping you a build a comprehensive picture for confident decision making
- Receive inputs for on-going requirements (for quality market data and forecasts); Ideal for corporations, universities, and research institutions
- Get a complimentary access to deep technology webinars, analysts notes, whitepapers, and executive insights
Our digital platform, called InsightMonk, offers you the following unique benefits:
AI-based contextualized live feeds
Get relevant insights and assets, when needed, in the desired format, along with a continuous noise free stream of contextualized updates from curated credible sources on the internet.
Access purchased insights and assets at a single online location while still allowing regions to purchase needed CMI (without duplication).
Build your own Library
Have further access to a repository of additional rich content, which may be purchased at will.
Connect multiple partners
Complement your current vendor's assets by linking the additional market intelligence providers using APls; This is to help you better utilize the different contracts that you may have.
Share assets and insights easily across your organization; create collaboration tools such as Forums, QA, chats etc. to help realize the true benefits of your CMI spend.
Engage global experts for Q&A / consulting/ projects; Also have an easy access to vendor analysts for various clarifications as well as strategic assistance.
We are thrilled to have companies of all sizes and type (Large, SME, Startups, Government Organisations etc.) amongst many more as our digital CMI subscription customers.
Energy & Power
Energy production is expected to reach its peak by mid-21st century since majority of natural resources such as coal, petroleum and gas are likely to reach near end levels. To compensate this, energy industry is transitioning towards technological advancement which include energy management services and digital technologies such as AI and IoT. These technologies are expected to support energy efficient and sustainable goals of the industry and increase efficient power distribution among consumers. Another transition that is putting a huge impact on the energy production and consumption is the shift from conventional and non-renewable energy sources to renewable energy sources.
BIS Research explores the overall energy and power industry by segregating it into 3 main segments. These are as shown in the figure below:
- Building & Home Automation - Digital technologies are expected to develop connected homes. By combining edge computing and IoT, buildings, HVAC systems, and lighting systems (including street lighting) can now become smart in terms of energy efficiency, and remote maintenance. BIS Research focuses on providing market intelligence and key insights on such digital, energy efficient and automation technologies impacting the energy and power industry.
- Clean & Renewable Energy - Renewable energy sources are in abundance for example hydro and solar energy. These resources can be efficiently harnessed to meet the increasing demand for energy. Almost every nation aims to become self-sustained and energy independent, renewable energy has the potential to cater increased demands as well as replace carbon intensive energy production practices. BIS Research understands the pursuit of sustainable energy production practices and is keen on providing insights and analysis on the entire renewable energy vertical.
- Smart Energy - Energy in usable form has to be managed efficiently. This includes efficient generation, storage and distribution. Digital technologies allow energy utilities to smartly manage energy operations allows them to increase efficiency through data intelligence and remote control. Technologies such as AI ML, IOT, and digital twin along with data analytics and edge computing applications can improve energy supply and distribution operations. BIS Research focuses on providing key insights on these smarty energy initiatives and markets.
Hundreds of businesses from this industry have trusted BIS Research's insight reports to make those important decisions and grow in the market. From a geographical perspective, we are witnessing early adoption of deep technologies in the Energy and Power market in the following countries: USA, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Canada, Switzerland, UK, France, South Korea amongst many more.
Our customer base expands across several sections including small enterprises, medium-scale operations, Fortune 50 companies, as well as government organizations, venture capitalists and deemed universities.