CBD-Intel provides premium essential market and regulatory data to navigate the evolving international cannabidiol (CBD) industry
- In-depth analysis of regulatory landscape for CBD in individual country markets, including comprehensive coverage of all relevant regulatory and legal restrictions and compliance requirements in each major global market.
- Regulatory snapshots for key markets, for the following policy areas:
- Growing and cultivation
- Extraction and manufacture
- Manufacture and sale of CBD-containing products in the following categories:
- CBD isolate and flower
- CBD oils/capsules/edibles
- CBD topicals and skin creams
- CBD e-liquid/vape
- Detailed ana lysis of compliance requirements and any enforcement issues in each market.
- Compliance burden for key stakeholders.
- Ongoing tracking, with monthly updates of regulatory situation in each market.
- Market analysis reports: market dynamics, market size, consumption patterns, competitor benchmarking and pricing, online and offline retail distribution.
- Downloadable excel spreadsheets with detailed brand competitor analysis and price benchmarking.
- Comprehensive and consistent methodology allowing cross comparison between markets.
- Analysis from offline retail store fieldwork, including mystery shopping, brand and price identification and analysis.
- Analysis from online consumer survey with focus on buying and usage habits, knowledge of products, spend and purchase channels used.
- Market sizing estimates for key non-US markets, including key modelling assumptions.
- Events database
- Detailed search functionality
- Regular email alerts with up dated information published on CBD-Intel service.
- Dedicated Account Manager: a customer relationship manager to contact for all enquires and issues which arise during the subscription
- Ask the Analyst: access to the CBD-Intel's analysis team to answer questions or get further information on published content on the CBD-Intel platform, to be channelled through the Dedicated Account Manager
What is included
: Get the most up-to-date news, insights and our expert analysis to stay on top of worldwide industry trends.
Our business and regulatory briefings offer key analysis of professionally-relevant news affecting the market and regulatory landscape and keep you up with the latest developments in this industry.
Keeping on top of industry trends and evolution means you will never miss important changes and future challenges in this emerging sector which may affect your business.
CBD-Intel reports: In-depth market and regulatory analysis reports, providing comprehensive professional insights backed up with multiple data sources.
Our in-depth reports provide you with deep analysis and knowledge on the market and regulatory situation for CBD in individual countries. You will also get all the necessary professional tools, charts and graphics to understand the factors that will affect your business allowing you to tailor your business strategy and make informed decisions.
Pricing trackers: Effectively analyse price changes and competitors
Price & Product tracker: The easy-to-use dashboard allows for quick analysis and comparison of the top 20 online retailers most frequently stocked brands, product types and price ranges for CBD products. It provides pricing information covering brands selling CBD concentrates, edibles, e-liquid, flowers, oil and topicals from France, German, Italy, Netherlands and the UK.
Brands tracker: Key data tool detailing the top 20 online CBD brands with pricing information categorized by product type, size and CBD content, as well as the current brand rankings.
Regulatory trackers: Easily monitor regulatory changes; minimising risk by not missing important changes that affect your business
Use this timeless and effortless solution to monitor and manage regulatory data. This is a global tracking of regulation covering the following policy areas: Hemp plant, Extracts general, Foodstuffs, Cosmetics and Vaping.
Market size database
Your one-stop source for essential information on the CBD market. Data includes market size estimates for various product categories and distribution channels. All information can be filtered by country and region.