“Seed China News” provides you with real-time intelligence on China's seeds market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China's seed industry is changing rapidly as the government struggles to create an industry ready to compete with the seed giants of the US and Europe. Accelerating M&A, increasing investment in R&D, strengthening new variety rights and the possible relaxation of restrictions on GMO are all trends that could transform the industry.
“Seed China News” will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on everything affecting China's seed market, from new research to fluctuations in the grain markets. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- MOA requires unremitting efforts in summer grain production
- Technical advice on field management of early rice in 2021
- Column 2 Company dynamics
- Financial and business analysis of Fengle Seed in 2020
- Financial and business analysis of Wanxiang Doneed in 2020
- Ningxia releases action plan for science and technology innovation of seed industry
- Coverage of improved varieties in Beijing to reach more than 98% in 2025
- Column 4 Variety dynamics
- Approved varieties of main crops in Fujian Province in 2021
- Approved varieties of main crops in Shandong Province in 2021
- Approved varieties of main crops in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region in 2021
- Inner Mongolia: spring sowing ends and total grain planting area increases
- Hu Chunhua supervises agricultural production in Hebei Province
- Over 60% of wheat in China harvested
- Luoyang City, Henan Province: to improve quality and reduce loss to bring in every single grain
- Summer grain harvest reaches new record
- Technical Guidance for Autumn Grain Production of Henan Province in 2021 issued
- National seed industry innovation laboratory to be established in Hainan Province
- Lingtai County to optimizing planting layout of variety to improve winter wheat breeding
- Colomn 6 Import and export
- China sees MoM decreases in export of vegetable seed in May, 2021
- Domestic quotations of wheat seeds in June 2021
- Domestic quotations of soybean in June 2021
- Domestic quotations of rape seeds in June 2021