Insecticides China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China's insecticides market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China's insecticides market has grown rapidly in recent years, almost tripling in value between 2007 and 2013, and China is now a leading exporter of insecticides.
However, the industry faces a battle to adapt to tightening environmental regulations and the banning of several highly toxic products.
Insecticides China News will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire insecticides industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
Breaking news from China and abroad
The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, occurrence of pests, and more
Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
Column 1 Company Dynamics
- Anhui Guoxing trial-produces new formaldehyde project
- Multiple insecticide producers on Green Products of Petroleum and Chemical Industry 2018 list
- Shangyu Yongnong working to expand business to insecticides
- Syngenta debuts pheromone in Chile
- Syngenta registers nematicide Divanem in California
Column 2 Market Dynamics
- China's insecticide production declines in Sept.
- Imidacloprid producer free from China-US trade war influence
- Prices of major insecticides TC remain high in early Nov.
- Ghana poised to introduce first GMO onto the market
- Seven chemical producers in Yancheng basically approved to resume production
- Chlorpyrifos TC manufacturers operate at low capacity
- Less insecticide used in China in 2018
- Sixteen pesticide producers change name of holders of their registrations
- Two pyridaben producers resume production in late Nov.
Column 3 Policy Dynamics
- MOA seeks opinions for new policies concerning MRLs of pesticides in food
- DPR recommends interim restrictions on use of chlorpyrifos
Column 4 Registration
- Abamectin registration sees new type and new mixture
- Pesticides against codling moths registered in China
- Pyrethrins registered on kiwi fruit in China for the first time
- Dinotefuran the most popular insecticide registered on rice in 2018
Column 5 Pest
- Authorities expect heavy occurrence of pests in 2019
- Column 6 Price Update
- Ex-works prices of major insecticides in China, 8 Nov., 2018
- Shanghai Port prices of major insecticides in China, 8 Nov., 2018
- FOB Shanghai prices of major insecticides in China, 8 Nov., 2018