“Insecticides China News” provides you with real-time intelligence on China's insecticides market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China's insecticides market has grown rapidly in recent years, almost tripling in value between 2007 and 2013, and China is now a leading exporter of insecticides.
However, the industry faces a battle to adapt to tightening environmental regulations and the banning of several highly toxic products.
“Insecticides China News” will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire insecticides industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, occurrence of pests, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- Column 1 Company Dynamics
- Fengshan Group to form production capacity of pesticide intermediates
2 wholly-owned subsidairies of Lianhetech to merge
- Huludao Lingyun to form production capacities of thiamethoxam TC and dinotefuran TC
- Most insecticide TC prices grow in June
- Low operating rates of imidacloprid TC and acetamiprid TC producers in June
- Price of bifenthrin TC grows in June due to continual supply shortage
- Chinese ex-works price of pymetrozine TC further decreases in June
- Price of insecticide TC products in China, H1 2021
151 insecticides registered in 2021 in China, by end-June
- Guidance on environmental access threshold for chemical API, pesticide and dye industries of Ningxia issued
- Northward migration of spodoptera frugiperda peaks from end-May to end-June
- Column 6 Import and Export
- China's export of chlorpyrifos to main destinations from Jan. to April 2021
- MOEE to curb pell-mell development of energy-intensive and high-emission projects
- Grand Holding to make Grand Plant Protection platform company in biopesticide sector
- Research breakthrough: new infrared light can help improve effective utilization of pesticide
- Syngenta may be listed on STAR market of SSE at end of 2021
- MOA to eliminate 10 high-toxic pesticides by stages and groups
- Fengshan Group signs cooperation agreement with Guizhou University
- Number of pesticides used to treat spodoptera frugiperda increased to 7 in China
- MOA starts 3-year action to crack down on illegal pesticides and control pesticide residue
- Hailir initiates safety management transformation project
- Bio-control technology - "combating pests with pests" invented by entrepreneur team
- Ex-works prices of major insecticides in China, 8 June, 2021
- Shanghai Port prices of major insecticides in China, 8 June, 2021
- FOB Shanghai prices of major insecticides in China, 8 June, 2021