“Herbicides China News” provides you with real-time intelligence on China's herbicides market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China's herbicides output has grown rapidly in recent years to fuel rising demand in both the domestic and export markets, and production should continue to expand for the next few years.
However, the industry is also facing a number of long-term challenges, including low market concentration, poor R&D investment, increasing costs due to China's tightening environmental regulations and growing crop resistance to key products such as glyphosate.
“Herbicides China News” will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire herbicides industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- More obvious trend of Chinese pesticide industrial transfer to west
- Price of dicamba TC keeps decreasing in recent years
- Price of organophosphorus herbicide still up in end-June
- Column 2 Company Dynamics
- Mesotrione TC and metamitron TC production lines of Inner Mongolia Zhonggao pass acceptance check
- Sichuan Fengshan to build production line for intermediates used for synthesizing mesotrione
- Lianhe Chemical to absorb Lianhetech Yancheng
- EIA of ADAMA Huifeng's 2,4-D-ethylhexyl technical transformation project approved in principle
- Column 3 Paraquat and Pyridine
- Price of pure pyridine in China ascends in end-June, 2021
- FOB price of paraquat TK in China increases in end-June, 2021
- Column 4 Import and Export Analysis
- China's export of quizalofop-ethyl to main destinations in Q1 2021
- China to approve registration of new carfentrazone-ethyl TK
- Zhejiang Province to upgrade and transform chemical parks to promote normative development
- ADAMA acquires 51% shares of ADAMA Huifeng
- Ningxia raises environmental thresholds of admittance for pesticide projects
6 materials listed in Catalog of Classification and Types of Precursor Chemicals
- New regulation for hormone herbicides to take effect in southeastern Brazil since June, 2022
- Net profit of Luba Chem in 2020 surging by 155.62% YoY
- Syngenta Group projects to be listed on SSE STAR market before June 2022
- Nantong Jiangshan completes research on synthesis technique of glufosinate-ammonium and glufosinate-p
- Interim Measures for Administration of Agricultural Wastes of Weifang City to take effect since 1 July
- Ex-works prices of key herbicide raw materials in China, 8 June, 2021
- Ex-works prices of main herbicides in China, 8 June, 2021
- Shanghai Port prices of main herbicides in China, 8 June, 2021
- FOB Shanghai prices of main herbicides in China, 8 June, 2021