‘Glyphosate China Monthly Report’ provides you with real-time intelligence on China's glyphosate market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China is the world's largest producer of glyphosate, with 80% of the glyphosate produced in China being exported. Glyphosate is also still by far the most popular herbicide among Chinese farmers.
However, the industry is facing a number of serious long-term challenges. Increasing crop resistance threatens to make glyphosate less attractive to farmers, while research linking the product to cancer could lead to several key export markets banning the product altogether. Meanwhile, Chinese producers are struggling to comply with tough new environmental regulations and cope with severe industry overcapacity.
‘Glyphosate China Monthly Report’ will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire glyphosate industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for glycine, PMIDA, IDAN, paraformaldehyde, yellow phosphorus, and other raw materials and intermediates, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, threats from possible substitutes, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- Anhui Guangxin anticipates its performance increases in H1 2021
- Zhejiang Wynca: expected growth in H1 2021 for rising glyphosate price
- The operating rate of glyphosate industry increases in China
- Ex-works price of domestic glyphosate technical in H1 2021 increases dramatically
- Production about chemical industry in Henan Province
- Ex-works price of yellow phosphorus in China increases dramatically in late July
- Six newly registered glyphosate products in China
- Hubei: 118 chemical factories left 1 kilometer range along the Yangtze River
- The increasing shipping price become an obstacle to glyphosate export
- Net profit of Xingfa Group increases significantly in H1 2021
- MOA : Enhancing the capability of inspecting and monitoring in pesticide safety
- Shareholders from Yangnong Chemical to officially converted into Syngenta Group
- MOA: TC/TK are not feasible to commissioned production
- Zhejiang Wynca obtain the China excellent patent award
2021 Major Supporting Agriculture and Benefiting Farmers measures
- Five pesticide producers included in 2021 Fortune China 500
- Stricter monitoring and inspection towards 72 chemical industrial parks in Hebei Province
- MOA: Improve pesticide registration and management for Chinese herbal medicine
- Glyphosate: the best-selling herbicide in Brazil
- China's ex-works price of glyphosate TC in first half of July 2021
- China's ex-works price of DEA on 25 July 2021
- China's ex-works price of PMIDA on 25 July 2021
- China's ex-works price of glycine on 25 July 2021
- China's ex-works price of IDAN on 25 July 2021
- China's ex-works price of phosphorus trichloride on 25 July 2021
- China's ex-works price of isopropylamine on 25 July 2021