‘Fungicides China News’ provides you with real-time intelligence on China's fungicides market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 15 issues in total.
The ravelopment of Chinese agriculture has increased demand for fungicides significantly in recent years, but the industry is now crying out for capital, more advanced technology and higher quality products. China's tightening environmental regulations are also having a great effect on producers.
‘Fungicides China News’ will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire fungicides industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
Breaking news from China and abroad:
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
Column 1: Market Dynamics
- China's chlorothalonil TC prices remain high in 2018
- Fluopicolide registered by multiple Chinese enterprises in 2018
- Fluazinam TC capacity to expand in China
Column 2: Company Dynamics
- Jiangsu Huifeng resumes prochloraz TC production
- ADAMA to acquire Jiangsu Huifeng's crop protection
- Guangxin Agrochemical expected to start construction of its famoxadone TC project in Q1
- Jiangxi Huihe plans to change its prochloraz TC production raw material
Column 3: Import and Export
- China's penconazole export volume in Nov. 2018 increases YoY
Column 4 Registration
- Fungicide TC registration in China in 2018
Column 5: Policy
- Mandatory standards for environmental protection to be enforced in March
- China levies anti-dumping duties on imports of ODCB originating in Japan and India
- Second round of central environmental inspections to focus on eight major tasks
Column 6: Diseases
- Wheat diseases expected to be more serious in 2019
Column 7: Brief News
- Update on Limin Chemical's assets restructuring plan
- China sees zero amisulbrom registration to date
- Hebei's top ten pesticide enterprises revealed
- Azoxystrobin TC price increases by 17.20% YoY in Jan.
- Difenoconazole TC price greatly fluctuates in 2018
- Propiconazole TC price shows downward trend in 2018
- Tebuconazole TC price trends in 2018
Column 8: Price Update
- Ex-works prices of main fungicides in China, 8 Jan., 2019
- Shanghai Port prices of main fungicides in China, 8 Jan., 2019
- FOB Shanghai prices of main fungicides in China, 8 Jan., 2019