‘Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report’ provides you with real-time intelligence on China's phosphorus and phosphorus chemicals markets.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China is home to the world's second largest reserves of phosphate rock, while the country is also a major producer of yellow phosphorus, phosphoric acid, phosphate fertilizers and fine phosphorus chemicals.
However, with China's reserves of high-grade phosphorite dwindling, the government is taking decisive action to curb exports and improve extraction and beneficiation technologies.
Meanwhile, downstream industries are also struggling to develop technology to produce higher-value products such as high-grade yellow phosphorus, electronic-grade phosphoric acid and phosphorus-based flame retardants.
‘Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report’ will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire phosphorus industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
- Breaking news from China and abroad
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
- Yellow phosphorus prices continue to grow
- High-level exports and prices of ammonium phosphate
- Glyphosate prices continue to rise
- Ammonium phosphate prices keep stable while showing tendency to grow
- LFP drives phosphoric acid market
- China's output of phosphorus ore rises YoY in H1 2021
- China launches national carbon trading market
- Stanley to purchase equity of Chengde Fertiliser
- Guizhou Phosphate's 400,000 t/a wet-process PPA project
- Yunnan Yuntianhua to build industrial grade wet-process purified PA project
- CJN's wet-process purified PA project starts trial production
- Phosphate Group's 5,000 t/a phosphorus flame retardant project
- Malaysia phosphorus chemical EPCC project progress
- Baijia Technology to build red phosphorus project
- Guizhou Phosphate's 300,000 t/a anhydrous phosphogypsum project
118 Enterprises in Hubei are shut down, relocated or renovated
- Xiangyang City promotes application of phosphogypsum products
- Yichang to forge fine phosphorus chemical centre
- PA prices to rise in short run
- International trade of phosphate chemicals in June 2021
- Price monitoring of phosphate chemicals in July 2021