Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report provides you with real-time intelligence on China's phosphorus and phosphorus chemicals markets.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China is home to the world's second largest reserves of phosphate rock, while the country is also a major producer of yellow phosphorus, phosphoric acid, phosphate fertilizers and fine phosphorus chemicals.
However, with China's reserves of high-grade phosphorite dwindling, the government is taking decisive action to curb exports and improve extraction and beneficiation technologies.
Meanwhile, downstream industries are also struggling to develop technology to produce higher-value products such as high-grade yellow phosphorus, electronic-grade phosphoric acid and phosphorus-based flame retardants.
Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire phosphorus industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
Breaking news from China and abroad
The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
Column 1 Market Dynamics
- Brief analysis of China's phosphate fertiliser market in Nov. 2018
- 2018 phosphate & compound fertiliser conference commences
- Ineffective phosphorus gypsum disposal in Mianyang
- NFIGDTIA founded
- Phosphorus ore export quota phases out
Column 2 Company Dynamics
- Anhui Sierte's convertible bond issuance in abeyance
- Yichang Xinyangfeng to relocate phosphorus chemical capacity
- Anhui Liuguo's subsidiary bankrupt
- Hubei Xingfa's Q3 financials
- Yunnan Yuntianhua's phosphate fertiliser exported to Canada
- Anhui Liuguo to disinvest from subsidiary
- Anhui Liuguo's subsidiary fined for environmental pollution
- United Chemical halts production for gas shortfall
- Guizhou Chanhen establishes 2 subsidiaries
Column 3 Political Factors
- Sichuan to inspect air pollution control
- Sichuan & Chongqing cooperate on hazardous waste disposal
- US: Duties on Chinese sodium hexametaphosphate to continue
Column 4 Technology
- Yidu Xingfa to relocate STPP capacity
Column 5 Market Data Analysis
- China's yellow phosphorus price rises and falls in Nov. 2018
- China's STPP market remains stable in Nov. 2018
- Column 6 Import & Export
- International trade of yellow phosphorus in Sept. 2018
- Column 7 Price Update
- Price monitoring of phosphate chemicals in Nov. 2018