Global monitoring of new and existing refineries
Enerdata's World Refineries Database gives global coverage of refinery units and their developments giving you all you need to perform in-depth analysis on the development of infrastructures in the refining industry.
This is a very useful tool to assess the current and future production of capacities of refined oil products by country and zone. With the World Refineries Database, you can easily identify companies' asset portfolios, giving you the ultimate edge in decision making.
- Quarterly updates of the development of global refinery assets
- Access to a clear and well structured Excel database
- Browse database by country, operator and status
- Identify the most active operators by country
- Assess country dynamics regarding refinery capacity and investment
- Benefit from quality information provided by a team of experienced data analysts
World Refinery Database is a comprehensive database covering refinery units around the world, both operational and new refineries. This resource is used by key players in the energy industry and governmental bodies to assess current and future production capacities of refined oil products and also to identify a given company's asset portfolio.
- Continuous identification of new refinery units and extension of existing ones
- Continuous follow-up of project status: planned, under development, under construction, testing, commissioned, stopped and cancelled
- Detailed data by refinery
- Quarterly database updates
- Data export in .csv format to integrate your own databases and models
- New capacities roll-out by country, technology and company
Enerdata brings you detailed information on the developments of refineries across the world through a simple and clean interface.
Detailed data by refinery:
- Plant status (planned, approved, bid process, under construction, operational, mothballed, etc.)
- Date of commissioning/decommissioning
- Crude atmospheric distillation (bb/d)