Monthly energy data on key energy markets
At Enerdata, we believe in providing the most up-to-date and quality information. Our latest online service, EnerMonthly, contains up to 300 key energy data series, feeding your analysis and data management system with the best sources in a couple of clicks.
Gain time by eliminating time-consuming data sourcing and stay in tune with market trends through detailed information each month regarding production, imports, exports, consumption and prices for over 40 OECD and non OECD countries.
- Consistent data sets for all energies
- Selection of the most relevant data sources
- Global coverage: 40+ OECD and non OECD countries, including detailed energy data on states/provinces for the US and China
- Gasoline and diesel prices (transport) available for most large countries
- Economic indicators and balances
- Up to 300 series/countries*
- Monthly update for all energies:
- Crude oil
- Petroleum products
- Natural gas
- Detailed data series on:
- Premium statistical sources (both international and regional)
- Data export in .csv format to integrate your own databases and models
- Spot prices, gas import prices, economic indicators and balances.
- Gasoline and diesel prices (transport) available for most large countries.
- EU electricity prices for residential and industry sectors.
- Country-level information, with further details by state/province in the US and China.
*For 28 EU countries - up to 100 series for other countries.
EnerMonthly provides a detailed overview of key industry data in a timely manner. This in-depth database allows you to view changes in oil, gas, coal and biofuel industries. Whether it be production, trade, import/export or stock, EnerMonthly highlights important evolutions in the energy industry for key countries.
Gain time by:
Eliminating painful data sourcing on a monthly basis
Feeding your data management system/ forecasting models in just few clicks
Benefiting from the best quality sources for each data series
Monthly update for 40+ OECD and non OECD countries:
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom