An interactive dashboard and structured market tracker that includes quarterly data on worldwide IoT eSIM modules and iSIM chipsets from 2018 to Q1 2023.
The ‘Global IoT eSIM Modules and iSIM Chipsets Market Tracker’ is a structured market sizing database of worldwide IoT eSIM modules and iSIM chipsets. This product gets updated quarterly with the most recent data.
- Slice and dice the data according to your requirements.
- 36 cellular IoT module brands, nested, with 13 cellular IoT chipset companies
- Shipments 1Q 2018-1Q 2023 (actuals)
- 4 UICC technologies: eSIM, iSIM, uSIM, physical SIM
- Connectivity technologies: 2G, 3G, LTE-Cat 1,LTE Cat 1 bis, 4G, LTE-M, NB-IoT, LPWA dual mode, and 5G. Including fallback and categories for each technology
- 10 regions: China, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Japan, India, Korea, Asia, and Other
- 737 unique module models and 150 unique chipset models
- Full product details
- Contact sales for a demo or a quote customized to your requirements
A selection of companies mentioned in the report.
- AM Telecom
- Cavli Wireless
- China Mobile
- Continental Automotive
- LG Innotek
- Rolling Wireless
- Sierra Wireless
- Sony Altair
- Telit Cinterion
- Yuge Technology
Table of Contents
Global IoT eSIM Modules and iSIM Chipsets Market Tracker (EXCEL)
- Module & Chipset Pivot
- Module & Chipset Model Level