Our coverage of the cataract surgery market includes a quarterly surveying process that targets US cataract surgeons and collects data from hundreds of surgeons four times yearly. We have conducted these quarterly surveys since 2001. The resulting data is analyzed and presented in our US Cataract Surgery Quarterly Updates; These updates are designed to improve your decision-making process with the most accurate assessment of current market conditions and the identification of significant market trends.
Our updates include trend analysis based on comparisons with information gathered in previous years. All information is presented in color charts and tables with concise narratives for enhanced clarity and context.
Our US Cataract Quarterly Update is designed to keep you up to date with data gathered four times per year on the practice of cataract surgery, product use, and preferences.
We measure and analyze the key metrics of the US cataract market, including the following key topics:
- Locations of Cataract Surgeries
- US Market Shares for IOLs, Presbyopia-Correcting-IOLs, and IOLs with Aspheric Optics
- US IOL Market Shares by Surgery Locations
- US Market Shares for Phaco Machines
- US Market Shares for Viscoelastics
We also provide a full-year forecast for US IOL procedures and a comparison with volumes during the prior year.
Our Cataract Surgery Quarterly Updates are published each quarter.
Table of Contents
- Location of Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgeons by Range of Procedure Volume
- US IOL Market Share
- US IOL Market Share by Model
- US Presbyopia-Correcting IOL Market Share
- Market Share for IOLs with Aspheric Optics
- IOL Share at Hospitals and Hospital-owned ASCs
- IOL Share at Surgeon-owned and Corporate-owned ASCs
- US Phaco Machine Market Share
- Phaco Machine Market Share by Surgical Location
- Viscoelastic Solution Market Share
- Viscoelastic Used by Surgery Location
- Viscoelastic Market Share by Phaco Machine Used
- IOL Market Share by Phaco Machine Used
- IOL Market Share by Viscoelastic Used
- Full-Year Forecast and Comparison with Prior Year
*Note: The PDFs are not downloadable: PDF copies of reports are manually prepared and emailed to the account listed on the order within 24 hours.