Our coverage of the cataract surgery market includes a quarterly surveying process that targets US cataract surgeons and collects data from hundreds of surgeons four times yearly. The resulting data are analyzed and presented in our US Cataract Surgery Quarterly Updates. These updates are designed to improve your decision-making process with the most accurate assessment of current market conditions and the identification of significant market trends.
Table of Contents
We measure and analyze key metrics of the US cataract market four times per year, including:
- Location of cataract surgeries;
- Procedure volume;
- US market shares for IOLs, presbyopia-correcting-IOLs, and IOLs with aspheric optics;
- US IOL market shares by surgery locations;
- US market shares for phaco machines;
- US market shares for viscoelastic;
- We also provide a full-year forecast for US IOL procedures and a comparison with volumes during the prior year.
Our updates include trend analysis based on comparisons with information gathered in previous years.