‘The Fertilizer Intelligence Hub’ is a one-stop solution for all the market intelligence you will ever need in the fertilizer industry. The solution helps executives, product managers, strategic planners, suppliers, and distributors uncover potential within niche segments and understand competitive positioning.
In its entirety, the Hub provides an in-depth market analysis of Traditional and Specialty Fertilizers through a granular analysis of country-level data supported by a repository of market data, trends, and expert analysis. Data and Insights are available in the form of comprehensive reports as well as excel based data workbooks.
Fertilizer Intelligence Hub : Total number of reports : 54
- Global Fertilizers Market
- Global Nitrogenous Fertilizer Market
- Global Phosphorus Fertilizer Market
- Global Potash Fertilizer Market
- Global Secondary Macronutrient Fertilizer Market
- Global Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- Global Specialty Fertilizer Market
- Global Controlled Release Fertilizer Market
- Global Water Soluble Fertilizer Market
- Global Liquid Fertilizer Market
- Global Urea Market
- Global Foliar Fertilizer Market
- North America Fertilizers Market
- North America Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- North America Specialty Fertilizer Market
- North America Controlled Release Fertilizer Market
- Europe Fertilizers Market
- Europe Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- Europe Specialty Fertilizer Market
- Europe Controlled Release Fertilizer Market
- Asia-Pacific Fertilizers Market
- Asia-Pacific Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- Asia-Pacific Specialty Fertilizer Market
- Asia-Pacific Controlled Release Fertilizer Market
- South America Fertilizers Market
- South America Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- South America Specialty Fertilizer Market
- Middle East & Africa Fertilizers Market
- Middle East & Africa Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- Middle East & Africa Specialty Fertilizer Market
- Africa Fertilizers Market
- Africa Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- Africa Specialty Fertilizer Market
- United States Fertilizers Market
- United States Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- United States Specialty Fertilizer Market
- United States Controlled Release Fertilizer Market
- Russia Fertilizers Market
- Russia Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- Russia Specialty Fertilizer Market
- China Fertilizers Market
- China Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- China Specialty Fertilizer Market
- China Controlled Release Fertilizer Market
- India Fertilizers Market
- India Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- India Specialty Fertilizer Market
- India Controlled Release Fertilizer Market
- India Urea Fertilizer Market
- Vietnam Fertilizers Market
- Vietnam Specialty Fertilizer Market
- Brazil Fertilizers Market
- Brazil Micronutrient Fertilizer Market
- Brazil Specialty Fertilizer Market
46000+ Reasons to Work With Us
- 46,000+ Data points published on the fertilizer industry
- 54 Reports at geography and segment level
- 36 Form, Application and crop segments
- 36 Countries from 6 regions
- 75 Companies with country-level market shares
Crisp, insightful analysis
Our focus is NOT on word count. We present only the key trends impacting the market, so you don't waste time finding a needle in the haystack.
True Bottom-Up Approach
We study the industry, not just the market. Our bottom-up approach ensures we have a broad and deep understanding of the forces that shape the industry.
Tracking a million data points on the fertilizer industry. Our constant market tracking covers over 1 million+ data points spanning 36 countries and over 75 companies just for the seed industry.
Tables belong in a spreadsheet. We don't stuff our reports with data tables. We, like you, find a spreadsheet better suited for data evaluation. Each of our reports comes with an excel document that contains all data used in analyzing the market.
Know where your data comes from. Most market reports today hide the sources used behind the veil of a proprietary model. We proudly present them so you can trust our information.
- Historical, current, & Forecasted Demand Analysis.
- Broken Down into Multiple Segments and Sub-segments Based on Type (Nutrient), Form, Application Mode, and Crop Type.
- Regional and Country Demand Forecast.
Quantitative Analysis and Statistics on the Most Important Structural Trends Shaping the Protein Ingredient Market, such as: Acreage of Major Crop Types and Average Nutrient Application Rates.
- Industry Value Chain with Mapping of Key Players at Each Stage
- Detailed Profiles and Market Share of Top Companies at Individual Country and Regional Levels
- Mapping Key Strategic Moves and Recent Developments of Top Players
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Anhydrous Ammonia
- Other Nitrogenous Fertilizers
- Other Phosphatic Fertilizers
- Other Potash Fertilizers
- Other Micronutrients
Additional Split Available for Complex Fertilizers at an overall industry-level.
Forms, Applications & Crop Types Covered
- Field Crops
- Horticulture Crops
- Turf & Ornamentals
- United States
- Rest of North America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Asia Pacific
75 Companies Analyzed
- Nutrien Ltd.
- Yara International ASA
- The Mosaic Co.
- Groupe OCP
- ICL GROUP LTD
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- Koch Industries Inc.
- Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA
- The Andersons Inc.,
- Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
- Wilbur-Ellis Company LLC
- Nouryon Coöperatief UA
- Compo Expert GmbH
- EuroChem Group
- OCI NV
- Petrokemija DD Fertilizer Factory
- Grupa Azoty
- Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- PhosAgro Group of Companies
- Mivena BV
- Trade Corporation International
- MINUDOBRENIYA JSC
- KuibyshevAzot PJSC
- Biolchim SPA
- AGLUKON Spezialduenger GmbH
- Verdesian Life Sciences .
- Ekompany International BV (DeltaChem)
- Sinofert Holdings Limited
- Coromandel International Ltd.
- Xinyangfeng Agricultural Technology
- Hebei Sanyuanjiuqi Fertilizer Co., Ltd.
- Zhongchuang xingyuan
- Hebei Monband Water Soluble Fertilizer Co. Ltd
- Henan XinlianXin Chemicals Group
- National Fertilizers Ltd
- Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd
- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd
- Binh Dien Fertilizer JSC (BFC)
- Southern Fertilizer JSC
- Ninh Binh Phosphate Fertilizer
- Duc Giang Chemicals Group
- Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd
- Joylong Chemicals Co.,Ltd.
- Deepak Fertilizers & Petrochemicals
- Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Zouping Hongyun Biotechnology Co
- Huaqiang Chemical Group Stock Co.
- Hebei Woze Wufeng Biological Technology Co.
- K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT
- BMS Micro-Nutrients NV
- Inquima LTDA
- TIMAC Agro
- Unikeyterra Chemical
- SABIC Agri-Nutrients Co.
- Golden Fertilizer Company Limited
- Gavilon South Africa
- Kynoch Fertilizer
- Omnia Nutriology
- UPL Limited
- Azra Group AS
75+ Experts Interviewed
- VPs and Directors
- Production/ Plant Managers
- Product Development Managers
- Food Technologists
- Sales Managers
"The fertilizer market, over the coming five years would be greatly impacted by the price and availability of natural gas. Reforms in the fertilizer value chain and cost optimization could become critical supply side factors to track. On the demand side, we are seeing a slow but steady shift towards usage of specialty fertilizers, which could provide more upsell opportunities for downstream distribution channel partners." - Sales Manager, Haifa Group, Europe.
"Seed Industry professionals have to keep an eye out for the impact of farm inputs cost inflation , climate change, and shipping and distribution issues." - Manager, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers.
Data and Analysis
All Numbers in One Datasheet; All Analysis in an Easy-to-Navigate Report.
Fertilizer Market Framework
Portfolio of Fertilizer Market Solutions
1. MARKET STRUCTURE ASSESSMENT
- Macroeconomic analysis
- Value chain and supply chain analysis
- Regulatory assessment
- Technology scouting and assessment*
- Sourcing and category intelligence
2. MARKET INTELLIGENCE SUPPORT
- Market size and segmentation
- Growth opportunities
- Market dynamics and new developments*
- Go to market strategies
3. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
- Company profiling
- Competition assessment incl. market share
- Drilled down revenue estimations
- Employer value proposition
4. DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS SUPPORT
- Data analytics and visualization
- Data collection, manipulation incl. web scraping
- B2B and B2C surveys and interviews
5. INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE SUPPORT
- Project feasibility analysis
- R&D and patent analysis support
- M&A, JV support - scouting, shortlisting, and target assessment
6. PRODUCT INTELLIGENCE SUPPORT
- Import and export intelligence*
- Commodity pricing intelligence*
- Product pricing intelligence*
- Product positioning assessment
- New product launch tracker*
- Product claims assessment*
- Product concept testing
7. CUSTOMER, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER INTELLIGENCE
- Identification of potential partners
- Shortlisting/finalization of potential partners
- Customer need analysis
- Customer's purchase and usage behavior
- Customer/partner feedback and satisfaction*
- Brand perception analysis*
- Key opinion leader insights
*Available as one time effort as well as in the form of periodic updates.