The ‘E-Mobility service’ provides subscribers with actionable insights covering the digital and sustainable transformation of resilient and multimodal transportation infrastructure. Subscribers gain access to a diverse library of specialized reports analyzing the application of emerging technologies, growth opportunities, business model strategies, and insights into the competitive e-mobility landscape.
Offering a holistic view into the intersection of connected vehicles, autonomous vehicles, EV mobility, charging, intelligent transportation services, smart parking, and smart street management, the service provides strategic insights focused on key questions technology and service providers must address to become market leaders in this rapidly evolving ecosystem.
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Connected Vehicles
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- EV Mobility
- Smart Parking Systems
- At least 12 research reports published per year
- Back catalog of published E-Mobility research reports
- Unlimited analyst inquiry access for special requests related to published reports
- Input into prioritization and scheduling of research projects