The ‘Networked Buildings service’ provides subscribers with actionable insights covering the digital and sustainable transformation of resilient building infrastructure. Subscribers gain access to a diverse library of specialized reports analyzing the application of emerging technologies, new product- and service-enabled growth strategies, business model innovation, and insights into worldwide buildings markets.
Offering a holistic view into the changing competitive landscape for networked buildings at the intersection of residential, commercial, and industrial innovation, the service provides strategic insights focused on key questions technology and service providers must address to become market leaders in this rapidly evolving ecosystem.
- Building Automation and Control
- Energy as a Service
- Energy Service Companies
- Energy Management in Vertical Markets
- IT/OT Convergence
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- At least 12 research reports published per year
- Back catalog of published Networked Buildings research reports
- Unlimited analyst inquiry access for special requests related to published reports
- Systems and Building-to-Grid Integration