The ‘Automated Vehicles service’ provides projections of the size of regional markets for consumer and commercial vehicles with highly automated driving capability. This service focuses on innovations in enabling technologies as well as global market sales and vehicle population projections for automated and connected vehicles.
Research reports include a comprehensive strategic analysis of the market landscape in addition to detailed market forecasts, segmented by technology, world region, and application area.
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Connected Vehicles
- Sensor Technologies
- Advanced Control Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- At least 6 research reports published per year
- Back catalog of published Automated Vehicles research reports
- Unlimited analyst inquiry access for special requests related to published reports
- Input into prioritization and scheduling of research projects