The ‘Fleet Decarbonization service’ focuses on opportunities in fleet electrification, alternative drivetrain technologies, and logistics innovations. Research coverage includes battery electric, plug-in hybrid, hybrid, and low level electrification as well as fuel cell technology in commercial applications such as vans, pickup trucks, medium and heavy duty trucks and buses, aviation, and shipping.
Research reports include a comprehensive strategic analysis of the market landscape in addition to detailed market forecasts, segmented by technology, world region, and application area.
- Hybrid, Plug-In Hybrid, and Battery Electric Powertrains across all Heavy Vehicle Classes
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Commercial Electrification
- Emerging Innovations in Non-Road Transportation
- Automation for Commercial Vehicles
- At least 6 research reports published per year
- Back catalog of published Fleet Decarbonization research reports
- Unlimited analyst inquiry access for special requests related to published reports
- Input into prioritization and scheduling of research project