The ‘Micromobility service ’ focuses on emerging market opportunities for modes of transport provided by light vehicles, including electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorcycles, and vehicles used in micromobility sharing services. The service analyzes the role of micromobility in the broader transportation ecosystem, the shift toward electrification for major manufacturers of two-wheel vehicles, and key micromobility-related technology trends in batteries and motors, wireless communications, data sharing, and automation.
Research reports include a comprehensive strategic analysis of the market landscape in addition to detailed market forecasts, segmented by technology, world region, and application area.
- Electric Bicycles, Scooters, and Motorcycles
- Sharing Services (Shared Bikes, E-Bikes, and E-scooters)
- Micromobility Enabling Technologies
- Data Sharing from Micromobility Services
- At least 6 research reports published per year
- Back catalog of published Micromobility research reports
- Unlimited analyst inquiry access for special requests related to published reports
- Input into prioritization and scheduling of research projects