The Global Market Model is a database that compares the size and growth of thousands of goods and services.
It allows users to:
- Make faster, more accurate strategic decisions
- Choose markets
- Target competitors
- Analyze growth patterns
- Identify key trends
- Build strategy decks
What Does the Model Cover?
- Size and growth of 2,500+ markets across 60 geographies.
- Hundreds of alternative data sets tracking market growth, from housing data to hospital beds.
- Reports include market characteristics, segmentations, competitor shares, trends and strategies.
- Latest industryspecific insights, with new white papers and commentaries added daily.
Across 60 Geographies
- South America
- Asia & Oceania
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Eastern Europe
- Czech Republic
- Western Europe
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab
- South Africa
- Middle East
The most comprehensive and accurate collection of global market sizing and competitor share data available. Charts and ratios highlight interesting patterns, correlations and outliers, which include:
- Consumption market value ($ billions)
- Historic data for 10 years
- Forecast for 10 years
- Commodity production, imports, exports and volumes
- Multiple segmentations
- Competitor market shares
Focused on Opportunities
The model is particularly focused on the markets growing through technological and social change including:
- Online channels
- Alternative energy sources
- Organic and specialty foods
- Smart technologies
- Digital services
- Personlised services and medicines
- Contactless technologies
Our data and forecasts are updated in real time, based on industry news and macro-economic events that affect the market, such as company announcements, changes of government, trade agreements, or growth updates. In addition, every data point goes through an annual audit to update based on existing and new data sources.
The following have been fully updated to reflect the social, economic and regulatory impacts of the coronovirus pandemic:
- Market forecasts
- 300+ market reports
- Analysis and insights
Hundreds of Market Indicators
- Factories and offices
- Production Units
- Corporations and employees
- Transactions and events
Browse Through 1,000+ Reports
- Charts and tables are described and explained
- Fully sourced and referenced
- Edited and proofed by a team of academics
Each report includes:
- Political, economic, social, environmental and regulatory factors
- Historic and forecast drivers and restraints
- Market background and Characteristics
Insights into different markets. Each blog and white paper gives:
- Analysis of the market size and forecast growth of different segments and regions
- Investment opportunities in different regions comparing them in accordance with their market sizes and forecast growth
- Information on the top competitors
- Trends and strategies to follow
Quality And Reliability
Easy Delivery And Support
Browse and download reports, briefs, and datasets through our proprietary platform.
Get 24 hour consultant support when you need it the most.