The rise of electric cars, self-driving cars and the internet of vehicles (IoV) have caused cars to be seen as the next wave of products after smartphones to be modified by revolutionary technology. Traditional car manufacturers, vehicle component manufacturers and various technology companies will be zeroing in on business opportunities in vehicle intelligentization and technologization. Major brands aren't the only ones developing new energy vehicles-quite a few new suppliers are also investing their resources to capitalize on this market. Developments and trends are gaining traction in the automotive industry. Are you up to speed?
Global tech research institute TrendForce has combined the results of research in specialized fields conducted by DRAMeXchange, WitsView, LEDinside, EnergyTrend and Topology etc., to provide you with this Quarterly Analysis on the Global Automotive Market.
Apart from regular updates on the market scale and developmental trends in the global automotive and electric car markets, this report also discusses technological developments made in car-related components, covering analyses on automotive semiconductor and DRAM developments and solutions, comparisons of automotive panels and breakdowns of market penetration rates and demand, and market trends for automotive power cells and displays.
Global Automotive Market Decode Will Provide:
- Global Market Scale and the Newest Developments of Gas-Powered Cars and Electric Cars
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analyses and Developmental Trends of Car Safety, Power and Driver Information Systems
- Automotive Market Trends, New Tech and Developmental Progress
- Automotive Semiconductor Market Development and Trend Analysis
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analyses and Developmental Trends of Critical Car Components
- Functional Comparison and Market Demand Trend Analysis of Automotive Displays and Touch Screens
Table of Contents
- 1. Scale of Global Automotive Market
- 3. ADAS and ADS(Autonomous Driving)