Six times a year, Textile Outlook International provides over 120 pages of
expert comment and analysis, including:
- regular updates on world textile and apparel trade and production trends;
- profiles of textile and apparel companies and countries around the world;
- business opportunities in the global market place;
- political implications and information on trade blocs, tariffs and quotas;
- and innovations and technological developments in the industry.
What makes Textile Outlook International indispensable?
Executives in the worldwide textile and apparel industry know that it is
simply not possible to view developments in one region in isolation from those
in another. Textile Outlook International provides a truly independent and
Drawing on its worldwide network of expert contributors, Textile Outlook
International supports your decision making with effective research, analysis
- Where will the major markets be in the future?
- What products will they be demanding?
- Who will be your future competitors?
- Which key developments will affect your business?