The All In One Partnering Intelligence Platform.
‘CP Knowledge Centre’ provides unlimited access to an extensive and comprehensive collection of partnering market research reports for one fixed cost.
A ‘CP Knowledge Centre subscription’ allows you to maximize your time and budget by providing both predictability of spend and reliability of coverage. You will be able to access our entire catalog of published content plus new and updated titles published in the subsequent 12 months.
As a ‘CP Knowledge Centre’ intelligence platform subscriber you have access to:
- CP Reports - over 70 in-depth partnering terms reports including deal data collated, presented and analysed
- Current Agreements - deals and alliances database - fully searchable database of over 46,000 deals since 2000, allowing you to track, monitor and benchmark
‘CP Knowledge Centre’ provides you with an all in one intelligence platform that allows unlimited access to CP Reports and Current Agreements deal and alliances database.
‘CP Reports’ portfolio of over 70 titles
Access every ‘CP Report’ partnering term reports matching your needs, including:
- Deal type reports
- Industry type reports
- Technology type reports
- Stage development reports
- Therapy reports
‘CP Report’ partnering terms titles are updated every six months. Subscribers receive a monthly email informing of the latest new and updated titles added to CP Knowledge Centre.
‘Current Agreements’ deals and alliances database, updated daily with the latest partnering deal announcements.
Every ‘CP Knowledge Centre’ platform subscription includes unlimited access to Current Agreements.
Current Agreements is a leading life science intelligence database designed for deal makers, providing comprehensive business information and intelligence on thousands of deals, opportunities and business contacts in the life sciences sector.
By subscribing to the ‘CP Knowledge Centre ’ intelligence platform, you:
- Simultaneously access ‘CP Reports ’ partnering titles and the ‘Current Agreements ’ deals and alliances database
- Use tables, figures and analysis from partnering reports and support with past deals and trends from the database
- Receive new and updated report titles notified by email upon publication
- Create your own presentations by mixing information from the reports with deals intelligence from the database
- Become an expert in several multiple therapeutic and technology areas
- Track and monitor who is partnering with who
- Ensure that you have every bit of deal making intelligence you will need constantly at your fingertips
- Make huge savings on your partnering intelligence spend
Table of Contents
A ‘CP Knowledge Centre subscription’ includes the following contents:
- Access to CP Report partnering terms portfolio, including:
- Deal type reports
- Industry type deal reports
- Therapy deal reports
- Technology deal reports
- Stage of development reports
- Access to ‘Current Agreements ’ - deals and alliances database - updated daily
- Updated versions of report titles - automatically added to Knowledge Centre download area - updated every six months
- Knowledge Centre update newsletter - sent monthly detailing available new and updated report titles