The Government and Healthcare ID Cards report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the government and healthcare ID cards market. The content is provided in a quick and easily-digestible report to offer in-depth knowledge of the latest market trends to help put strategic decisions into context. This format provides an overview of government-issued credentials covering driver license, healthcare, national ID and voter cards, and passports.
Covering a 5-year forecast period ending with 2024 provides ABI Research's view of the future government ID market landscape, growth opportunities, and likely outcome. In addition to the forecasts, are full year 2018 shipment market shares covering the top 9 smart card vendors active in the deployment of smart government ID credentials.
Forecasted data is included for all major regions: North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Table of Contents
- Smart Cards Closing the Gap on Legacy Documents
- Application Highlights
- Beyond 2018: Market Hot Spots
- Pure Contactless Leads the Market, but Dual Interface Demonstrates Strong Growth
- Mobile Companions in Government ID
- Smart Card Vendor Market Shares
- Government ID: Key Takeaways
- Related Research
- Interface, Inc.
- KONA International