"Customer services rival pricing and network performance as a major driver of customer experience in mobile services."
This report uses Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey to identify the drivers of customer service for mobile users in Europe and the USA. In particular, it focuses on customer satisfaction, churn and retention-related aspects of mobile services.
This report provides:
- insight into the main drivers of mobile customer experience and how they vary by country and by operator
- analysis of the key factors that influence consumers' intention to churn
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) of operators in Europe and the USA
- an assessment of why some operators have better NPSs than others
- analysis of the role of bundling additional services on customer retention, and how new service-based pricing models affect KPIs
- insight into the role of digitalising customer services and its impact on KPIs.
SURVEY DATA COVERAGE:
The research was conducted in June 2017. The survey groups were chosen to be demographically representative of the broader online consumer population. We set quotas on age, gender and employment status to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country. The total sample size was 7090 respondents.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- DRIVERS OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND CHURN
- FOCUS ON PRICING AND BUNDLING
- IMPACT OF CUSTOMER SERVICES
- METHODOLOGY AND PANEL INFORMATION
- ABOUT THEAUTHOR AND ANALYSYS MASON