"The long-term aim for an operator should be to drive meaningful incremental revenue by developing a comprehensive security proposition."
Security is a key revenue growth opportunity for many operators, and the mid-market (companies with between 250 and 1000 employees, roughly) is an important segment to target. However, security is a complex and relatively new area for many operators, and they need to gain new skills and market understanding to succeed. This report explores how operators can tackle this market.
This report answers the following questions:
- What are the strategy options when developing a security proposition?
- Which products should be prioritised, and which can be launched later?
- Which customers should be targeted?
- What role does acquisition play in a security strategy?
- How can operators differentiate their security offering?
Comparison of the two main approaches for operators looking to
provide security to the mid-market
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Research overview
- The approach to security
- Portfolio, sales and structure
- About the author and Analysys Mason