The global green hospitals market is estimated to increase from $10.5 billion in 2022 to reach $14.0 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2022 through 2027.
The waste management segment of green hospitals market is estimated to increase from $5.1 billion in 2022 to reach $6.8 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2022 through 2027.
The energy saving segment of green hospitals market is estimated to increase from $3.6 billion in 2022 to reach $4.9 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 through 2027.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on product and geography. The report provides an overview of the global green hospital market and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2022to 2027. Numerous case studies have been added to various section of the report. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of the individual product segments.
The report considers only few technologies and products installed in green hospitals, including the LED and recyclable lighting, waste management products and services used in handling medical waste, and autoclaves. It does not include revenues for construction design or solar equipment installed in hospitals.
The green hospitals market includes numerous companies offering various services. No single company offers all required solutions. Companies operate in different sectors, and thus it was not possible for this report to provide a competitive landscape.
- A brief general outlook of the global market for green hospitals and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding the components of the green hospital, the ways and means to achieve green hospitals, and exploring possibilities for countering the grave environmental challenges/concerns
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for green hospitals, and identification of the regions and countries involved in market developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for green hospitals market in USD millions, and its corresponding market share analysis by product type and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning major market dynamics, technology adaptations, industry regulations, latest developments, and the impact of COVID-19 on green hospitals
- Review of the green hospital-related case studies and overview of green hospital dimensions such as environmental leadership and management, water management etc.
- Identification of the various associations involved in the modern healthcare sector, and a look at the institutions pioneering this change
- Company profiles of the market leading participants
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Market Outlook
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 History of Green Hospitals
- 3.3 Definition
- 3.4 Market Dynamics
- 3.4.1 Market Drivers
- 3.4.2 Market Restraints
- 3.4.3 Market Opportunities
Chapter 4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Green Hospitals
- 4.1 Impact of COVID-19 on Green Hospitals
- 4.2 Positive Effect of COVID-19 on the Environment
- 4.2.1 Reduction in Water Pollution
- 4.3 Negative Effects of COVID-19
- 4.3.1 Increase in the Generation of Biomedical Waste
- 4.3.2 Impact on Hospital Workforce
- 4.3.3 Impact on Hospitals
Chapter 5 Measures Needed for Green Hospitals
- 5.1 Steps for Green Hospitals
- 5.1.1 Leadership
- 5.1.2 Constructions Sites
- 5.1.3 Energy Utilization
- 5.1.4 Waste Management
- 5.1.5 Food
- 5.1.6 Water
- 5.1.7 Green Housekeeping
- 5.1.8 Procurement of Materials and Resources
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Product
- 6.1 Global Green Hospital Market Size, by Product
- 6.1.1 Waste Management
- 6.1.2 Light-Emitting Diode Systems
- 6.1.3 Autoclaves
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
- 7.1 Global Green Hospital Market Size, by Region
- 7.1.1 North America
- 7.1.2 Europe
- 7.1.3 Asia-Pacific
- 7.1.4 Rest of the World
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- 8.1 Lighting Companies
- EATON CORP.
- PHILIPS LIGHTING (SIGNIFY HOLDING)
- 8.2 Waste Management Companies
- DANIELS HEALTH
- WASTE MANAGEMENT INC.
- 8.3 Autoclave Manufacturers
- TUTTNAUER B.V.
Chapter 9 Project Scope and Methodology
- 9.1 Scope of the Report
- 9.2 Research Methodology
- 9.3 Analyst's Credentials
- 9.4 Related BCC Research Reports