The global market for unmanned composites is estimated to increase from $1.4 billion in 2022 to reach $2.8 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.5% from 2022 through 2027.
North American unmanned composites market is estimated to increase from $689.9 million in 2022 to reach $1.5 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 16.1% from 2022 through 2027.
European unmanned composites market is estimated to increase from $342.1 million in 2022 to reach $693.3 million by 2027, at a CAGR of 15.2% from 2022 through 2027.
This report will cover the global unmanned composites market (excluding drones). Definitive and comprehensive estimates and forecasts of the worldwide markets are provided, followed by a detailed analysis by regions and platform. This report consists of the current scenario and growth forecasts of the global unmanned composites market for 2022 to 2027.
To estimate the market size, the revenue generated through sales of unmanned composite materials for unmanned aerial vehicles and ground vehicles is considered. The report also offers the competitive landscape and a consequent comprehensive profile of the key players working in the market.
The study also covers the market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also examines new and emerging trends and their impact on current and future market dynamics.
- 29 data tables and 14 additional tables
- A detailed overview and up-to-date analysis of the global market for unmanned composites
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales figures) for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the upcoming market opportunities for unmanned composites and the demand for unmanned composites in various platform types including unmanned aerial vehicle, unmanned ground vehicle, unmanned underwater vehicles, and others; and the market areas that are expected to experience the highest growth in demand
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global unmanned composites market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on materials, platform type, and region
- A comparative study and SWOT analysis of the major platform types including UAVs, UGVs, and UUVs which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Insight into the competitive scenario analysis and strategic market developments of the composite material manufacturers and unmanned vehicle manufacturers along with their recent partnerships and collaborations etc.
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performances, and segmental revenues
- Profile descriptions of the leading industry players, including DuPont, Evonik, Gurit Services, Hexcel Corp., SGL Group, and Toray Industries Inc.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
- 1.1 Study Goals and Objectives
- 1.2 Reasons for Doing This Study
- 1.3 Scope of Report
- 1.4 Information Sources
- 1.5 Methodology
- 1.6 Geographic Breakdown
- 1.7 Analyst's Credentials
- 1.8 BCC Custom Research
- 1.9 Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Overview
- 3.1 Definition of Unmanned Composites
- 3.2 Industry Overview
- 3.3 Key Types of Fibrous Reinforcement Materials
- 3.3.1 Glass Fibers
- 3.3.2 Carbon Fibers
- 3.3.3 Aramid Fibers (Polyaramids)
- 3.3.4 Ceramic Fibers
- 3.3.5 Boron Fibers
- 3.4 Types of Unmanned Systems
- 3.5 Milestones in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- 3.6 Milestones in Unmanned Ground Vehicles
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Drivers and Challenges
- 4.2.1 Drivers
- 4.2.2 Challenges
- 4.3 Emerging Trends in the Global Market for Unmanned Composites
- 4.3.1 Usage of Biocomposites in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- 4.3.2 Usage of Recyclable Materials
- 4.4 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market for Unmanned Composites
- 4.5 SWOT Analysis of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- 4.6 SWOT Analysis of Unmanned Ground Vehicles
- 4.7 SWOT Analysis of Unmanned Underwater Vehicles
- 4.8 PESTLE Analysis of Unmanned Systems
Chapter 5 Global Market for Unmanned Composites by Type of Platform
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- 5.2.1 Growth Strategy for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- 5.3 Unmanned Ground Vehicles
- 5.4 Unmanned Underwater Vehicles
- 5.5 Other Unmanned Vehicles
Chapter 6 Global Market for Unmanned Composites by Type of Material
- 6.1 Introduction
- 6.2 Carbon Fiber Reinforced
- 6.3 Glass Fiber Reinforced
- 6.4 Aramid Fiber Reinforced
- 6.5 Other Fiber Reinforced Materials
Chapter 7 Global Market for Unmanned Composites by Region
- 7.1 Introduction
- 7.2 North American Market
- 7.2.1 North American Market by Type of Platform
- 7.2.2 North American Market by Material
- 7.3 European Market
- 7.3.1 European Market by Type of Platform
- 7.3.2 European Market by Type of Material
- 7.4 Asia-Pacific Market
- 7.4.1 Asia-Pacific Market by Type of Platform
- 7.4.2 Asia-Pacific Market by Material
- 7.5 Rest of the World Market
- 7.5.1 Rest of the World Market by Type of Platform
- 7.5.2 Rest of the World Market by Material
- Summary of the Global Market for Unmanned Composites by Geographic Region
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- 8.1 Competitive Analysis
- 8.2 Strategic Market Developments
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG
- GURIT SERVICES AG
- HEXCEL CORP.
- MITSUBISHI RAYON CO. LTD.
- SGL CARBON GROUP
- TORAY INDUSTRIES INC.