The global vascular patches market reached $717.4 million in 2022 and should reach $1 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
Synthetic vascular patches segment of the global vascular patches market reached $463.3 million in 2022 and should reach $645.1 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
Biologic vascular patches segment of the global vascular patches market reached $254.1 million in 2022 and should reach $366.4 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
This report analyzes the trends in the vascular patch market with data from 2021, estimates from 2022, projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through the forecast period of 2022 to 2027), and regional markets. This report highlights the current and future market potential of vascular patches and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape. The report covers regulatory scenarios, drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The report also offers market projections for 2027 and provides the market shares for key companies.
The market in this report is segmented by type, application and region. The type of patch is further segmented into biological and synthetic vascular patches. Applications include carotid endarterectomy, aortic aneurysms, profundaplasty, surgical patch angioplasty and vascular bypass surgery.
For the regional market analysis, the global market has been segmented into the key regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Detailed analyses of specific countries, such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China, and India, are provided. For market estimates, data is provided for 2021 as the base year, with forecasts for 2022 and forecast values for 2027.
- 18 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for vascular patches
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2021, 2022 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for vascular patches by application, type, and region
- Brief description about various processes such as carotid endarterectomy, aortic aneurysms, profundaplasty, surgical patch angioplasty and vascular bypass surgery, and discussion on type and material of vascular patches to be used for the particular process
- Discussion on advantages and drawbacks of biological vascular patches and synthetic vascular patches, and their role in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size and forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including B. Braun SE, Baxter International Inc., Edwards Lifesciences, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., and Terumo Corp.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Study Goals and Objectives
- 1.3 Reasons for Doing this Study
- 1.4 Scope of Report
- 1.5 Information Sources
- 1.6 Methodology
- 1.7 Geographic Breakdown
- 1.8 Analyst's Credentials
- 1.9 BCC Custom Research
- 1.10 Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics
- 3.1 Market Drivers
- 3.1.1 Rising Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases Globally
- 3.1.2 Increasing Adoption of Biological Vascular Patches
- 3.1.3 Growing Geriatric Population and Changing Lifestyles
- 3.2 Market Restraints
- 3.2.1 Product Recalls
- 3.2.2 Limitations Associated with Vascular Patches and their Applications
- 3.3 Market Opportunities
- 3.3.1 Inorganic Strategies Among Market Players
Chapter 4 Market Overview
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Current Market Trends
- 4.2.1 Currently Available Vascular Patches
- 4.3 Emerging Technologies
- 4.3.1 Products in the Pipeline
Chapter 5 Regulatory Landscape and Reimbursement Scenario
- 5.1 Regulatory Landscape
- 5.1.1 North America
- 5.1.2 Europe
- 5.1.3 Asia-Pacific
- 5.1.4 ASEAN Countries
- 5.2 Reimbursement Scenario
- 5.2.1 Pricing and Reimbursement Overview
- 5.2.2 U.S.
- 5.2.3 Europe
- 5.2.4 Asia-Pacific
Chapter 6 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
- 6.1 Overview
- 6.1.1 COVID-19 Crisis
- 6.1.2 Impact of COVID-19 on Cardiovascular Diseases
- 6.1.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the Vascular Patch Market
- 6.1.4 COVID-19 Measures
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Patch Type
- 7.1 Types of Vascular Patches
- 7.1.1 Biologic Vascular Patches
- 7.1.2 Synthetic Vascular Patches
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Application
- 8.1 Applications for Vascular Patches
- 8.1.1 Carotid Endarterectomy
- 8.1.2 Aortic Aneurysms
- 8.1.3 Profundaplasty
- 8.1.4 Vascular Bypass Surgery
- 8.1.5 Vascular Repair and Reconstruction
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.1.1 North America
- 9.1.2 Europe
- 9.1.3 Asia-Pacific
- 9.1.4 Rest of the World
Chapter 10 Analysis of Market Opportunities
- 10.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 10.1.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 10.1.2 Threat of Substitutes
- 10.1.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 10.1.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 10.1.5 Degree of Competition
Chapter 11 Competitive Landscape
- 11.1 Company Share Analysis
- 11.1.1 Recent Developments in the Market for Vascular Patches
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
- 12.1 Major Companies
- ARTIVION INC.
- B. BRAUN SE
- BAXTER INTERNATIONAL INC.
- EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES CORP.
- GETINGE AB
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON MEDTECH
- LABCOR LABORATORIOS LTDA.
- LEMAITRE VASCULAR INC.
- TERUMO CORP.
- W. L. GORE & ASSOCIATES INC.
Chapter 13 Appendix: Abbreviations