The digital water revolution is here. In fact, digital water spend is expected to grow more than three times as fast as the global water market, with double-digit growth for select markets and segments.
This Insight Report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global market for digital water hardware, software, services, and connectivity. Bluefield evaluates key market trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the global outlook for digital water solutions and breaks down the forecast by technology, geography, and utility size to highlight emerging pockets of opportunity. With a transparent methodology based on hundreds of bottom-up qualitative and quantitative market inputs, Bluefield's forecast offers a highly nuanced view of the current state and future trajectory of digital adoption in the global water, wastewater, and stormwater sector.
In this analysis, Bluefield forecasts the outlook for 34 established and emerging digital water technology segments across four major categories and 45 countries to provide the complete picture of digital water market opportunities, globally.
Report + Data Option:
Data is a key component to this analysis. Our team has compiled relevant data dashboards available as an add on purchase option.
Key Questions Addressed in this Report:
- What is the 10-year outlook for the global digital water market?
- What factors are driving digital water market growth, globally and by region?
- Which technologies are poised for the fastest growth by market and region?
- How do digital water market opportunities vary by utility size?
- How does digital spend break out across hardware, software, and services?
- How will emerging technological, regulatory, financial, and environmental shifts impact the outlook for digital water?
45 Leading Global Markets:
- United States
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
Table of Contents
- Report Background and Key Takeaways
Section 1. Global Digital Water Market Trends & Drivers
- 1.1. Global Digital Water Market Drivers & Inhibitors
- 1.2. Historical Digital Water Market Trends
- 1.3. Global Water Market Structure
- 1.4. Digital Water Market Maturity by Region
Section 2. Digital Water Forecast Methodology
- 2.1. What is Digital Water?
- 2.2. Digital Water Market Taxonomy
- 2.3. Global Markets Covered
- 2.4. Market Growth Drivers
- 2.5. Utility Tiers by Region
- 2.6. Utility Assets by Region
- 2.7. Digital Water Pricing by Utility Size
- 2.8. Digital Water Pricing by Market
- 2.9. Bluefield Digital Water Market Model Formula
Section 3. Digital Water Forecast Breakdowns
- 3.1. Top-Line Global Digital Water Market Opportunity
- 3.2. Digital Water Spend for Top 45 Global Markets
- 3.3. 10-Year Digital Water Spend by Country
- 3.4. 10-Year Digital Water Spend by Segment
- 3.5. Market Outlook by Product Type
- 3.6. Market Outlook by Spend Type
- 3.7. Market Outlook by Utility Size
- 3.8. 10-Year Digital Water Spend by Region / Tier
- 3.9. Europe Market Outlook
- 3.10. Americas Market Outlook
- 3.11. Asia-Pacific Market Outlook
- 3.12. Middle East & Africa Market Outlook
- 3.13. Metering & Customer Management Market Outlook
- 3.14. Network & Plant Management Market Outlook
- 3.15. Work & Asset Management Market Outlook
- 3.16. Information Management Market Outlook
- 3.17. Looking Forward: Key Market Variables & Trends to Watch
Appendix: Digital Water Segments Defined