Global Baseball Equipment Market is valued at approximately USD 3.5 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 3.8% over the forecast period 2022-2029. Baseball Equipment is specially designed equipment used during baseball play. It includes different equipment such as bats, gloves, helmets, balls, caps, mouthguards & faceguards among others. The increasing popularity of the sports worldwide and growing expansion of the sports equipment sector as well as strategic initiatives from leading market players are key factors accelerating the market growth.
According to Statista -2020, 2020, the global sports equipment market was estimated at approximately USD 127.65 billion, and the market is projected to grow to USD 191.62 billion by 2026. Moreover, as per Statista -2021, the sports equipment market in the United States 2021, was estimated at 15.1 billion, and the market is projected to grow to USD 16.8 billion by 2025. Also, favourable initiatives from the government to promote sporting events and an increasing inclination towards outdoor sports would create lucrative growth prospectus for the market over the forecast period. However, the negative impact of COVID-19 on the sports sector as well as the volatile cost of raw materials impede the market growth throughout the forecast period of 2022-2029.
The key regions considered for the Global Baseball Equipment Market study includes Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Rest of the World. North America is the leading region in terms of market share owing to the high popularity of baseball as well as the increasing number of baseball sporting events in the region. Whereas the Asia Pacific is expected to grow with the highest CAGRduring the forecast period, owing to factors such as rising exposure to western sports as well as the increasing number of international sporting events in the region.
Major market players included in this report are:
Newell Brands Inc.
Under Armour Inc.
Schutt Sports Inc.
Phoenix Bat Company
YONEX Co., Ltd.
Recent Developments in the Market:
- In October 2020, Rawlings Sporting Goods entered into an agreement to acquire California-based Easton Diamond Sports LLC. Easton is a leading manufacturer of baseball and softball equipment and apparel.
- In October 2021, Baseball equipment company Marucci Sports acquired Lizard Skins, a manufacturer of grip tape used in baseball, hockey, and other sports.
Global Baseball Equipment Market Report Scope:
Historical Data: 2019-2020-2021
Base Year for Estimation: 2021
Forecast period: 2022-2029
Report Coverage Revenue forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth factors, and Trends
Segments Covered Product, Distribution Channel, Region
Regional Scope North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Rest of the World
Customization Scope Free report customization (equivalent up to 8 analyst's working hours) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope*
The objective of the study is to define market sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within countries involved in the study.
The report also caters detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the market. Additionally, it also incorporates potential opportunities in micro markets for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players. The detailed segments and sub-segment of the market are explained below:
By Distribution Channel
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
- 1.1. Market Snapshot
- 1.2. Global & Segmental Market Estimates & Forecasts, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.2.1. Baseball Equipment Market, by Region, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.2.2. Baseball Equipment Market, by Product, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.2.3. Baseball Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.3. Key Trends
- 1.4. Estimation Methodology
- 1.5. Research Assumption
Chapter 2. Global Baseball Equipment Market Definition and Scope
- 2.1. Objective of the Study
- 2.2. Market Definition & Scope
- 2.2.1. Scope of the Study
- 2.2.2. Industry Evolution
- 2.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 2.4. Currency Conversion Rates
Chapter 3. Global Baseball Equipment Market Dynamics
- 3.1. Baseball Equipment Market Impact Analysis (2019-2029)
- 3.1.1. Market Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Increasing popularity of the sports worldwide.
- 126.96.36.199. Growing expansion of sports equipment sector.
- 188.8.131.52. Strategic initiatives from leading market players.
- 3.1.2. Market Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Negative impact of covid 19 on global sports industry.
- 3.1.3. Market Opportunities
- 220.127.116.11. Favorable initiatives from government to promote sporting events.
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing inclination towards outdoor sports.
Chapter 4. Global Baseball Equipment Market Industry Analysis
- 4.1. Porter's 5 Force Model
- 4.1.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.1.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 4.1.3. Threat of New Entrants
- 4.1.4. Threat of Substitutes
- 4.1.5. Competitive Rivalry
- 4.2. Futuristic Approach to Porter's 5 Force Model (2019-2029)
- 4.3. PEST Analysis
- 4.3.1. Political
- 4.3.2. Economical
- 4.3.3. Social
- 4.3.4. Technological
- 4.4. Investment Adoption Model
- 4.5. Analyst Recommendation & Conclusion
- 4.6. Top investment opportunity
- 4.7. Top winning strategies
Chapter 5. Risk Assessment: COVID-19 Impact
- 5.1. Assessment of the overall impact of COVID-19 on the industry
- 5.2. Pre COVID-19 and post COVID-19 Market scenario
Chapter 6. Global Baseball Equipment Market, by Product
- 6.1. Market Snapshot
- 6.2. Global Baseball Equipment Market by Product, Performance - Potential Analysis
- 6.3. Global Baseball Equipment Market Estimates & Forecasts by Product 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 6.4. Baseball Equipment Market, Sub Segment Analysis
- 6.4.1. Bat
- 6.4.2. Helmet
- 6.4.3. Gloves
- 6.4.4. Equipment Bag
- 6.4.5. Accessories
Chapter 7. Global Baseball Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
- 7.1. Market Snapshot
- 7.2. Global Baseball Equipment Market by Distribution Channel, Performance - Potential Analysis
- 7.3. Global Baseball Equipment Market Estimates & Forecasts by Distribution Channel 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 7.4. Baseball Equipment Market, Sub Segment Analysis
- 7.4.1. Supermarkets/Hypermarkets
- 7.4.2. Convenience Stores
- 7.4.3. Online
Chapter 8. Global Baseball Equipment Market, Regional Analysis
- 8.1. Baseball Equipment Market, Regional Market Snapshot
- 8.2. North America Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.2.1. U.S. Baseball Equipment Market
- 22.214.171.124. Product breakdown estimates & forecasts, 2019-2029
- 126.96.36.199. Distribution Channel breakdown estimates & forecasts, 2019-2029
- 8.2.2. Canada Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.3. Europe Baseball Equipment Market Snapshot
- 8.3.1. U.K. Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.3.2. Germany Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.3.3. France Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.3.4. Spain Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.3.5. Italy Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.3.6. Rest of Europe Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.4. Asia-Pacific Baseball Equipment Market Snapshot
- 8.4.1. China Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.4.2. India Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.4.3. Japan Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.4.4. Australia Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.4.5. South Korea Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.4.6. Rest of Asia Pacific Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.5. Latin America Baseball Equipment Market Snapshot
- 8.5.1. Brazil Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.5.2. Mexico Baseball Equipment Market
- 8.6. Rest of The World Baseball Equipment Market
Chapter 9. Competitive Intelligence
- 9.1. Top Market Strategies
- 9.2. Company Profiles
- 9.2.1. Nike Inc.
- 188.8.131.52. Key Information
- 184.108.40.206. Overview
- 220.127.116.11. Financial (Subject to Data Availability)
- 18.104.22.168. Product Summary
- 22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
- 9.2.2. Adidas Inc.
- 9.2.3. Newell Brands Inc.
- 9.2.4. Amer Sports
- 9.2.5. Mizuno Corporation
- 9.2.6. Zett Corporation
- 9.2.7. Under Armour Inc.
- 9.2.8. Schutt Sports Inc.
- 9.2.9. Phoenix Bat Company
- 9.2.10. YONEX Co., Ltd.
Chapter 10. Research Process
- 10.1. Research Process
- 10.1.1. Data Mining
- 10.1.2. Analysis
- 10.1.3. Market Estimation
- 10.1.4. Validation
- 10.1.5. Publishing
- 10.2. Research Attributes
- 10.3. Research Assumption