Global Portable Oxygen Kit Market is valued approximately USD 18.7 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 7% over the forecast period 2022-2029. Portable Oxygen Kit is a medical device utilized to provide consistent oxygen supply during disasters and medical emergencies. As compared to traditional oxygen kit portable kits are very compact and mobile. Portable oxygen Kit is comprised of a regulator and flow control device, portable cylinder, and other accessories. The increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases and growing healthcare spending in emerging markets as well as strategic initiatives from leading market players are key factors accelerating the market growth.
According to World Health Organization (WHO) estimates - during 2019, around 3.23 million deaths were caused by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). In addition, approximately 90% of COPD deaths in those under 70 years of age occurred in low- and middle-income countries. Moreover, as per Pan America Health Organization (PAHO) - during 2019, around 267,516 men and 266,725 women in Americas lost their lives due to respiratory diseases. Also, growing technological advancements in healthcare sector and rising number of geriatric individuals worldwide would create lucrative growth prospectus for the market over the forecast period. However, the high cost of Portable Oxygen Kit stifles market growth throughout the forecast period of 2022-2029.
The key regions considered for the Global Portable Oxygen Kit Market study includes Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region owing to rising geriatric population as well as availability of robust healthcare infrastructure in the region. Whereas, Asia Pacific is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period, owing to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases as well as presence of leading market players in the region.
Major market players included in this report are:
O2 CONCEPTS, LLC
DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC
Chart Industries Inc.
Worthington Industries, Inc.
NIDEK Medical Products
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Recent Developments in the Market:
- In May 2021, OxyGo LLC, a leader in lightweight portable oxygen concentrators, acquired Florida, USA based LIFE Corporation. Life is a leading manufacturer of portable Emergency Oxygen and CPR administration equipment.
- In July 2022, OMRON Healthcare, the subsidiary of Japanese electronics company OMRON has launched its latest oxygen delivery device, named the OMRON medical molecular sieve oxygen concentrator. This new device is based on pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology and works by using a lithium-based molecular sieve to filter out unwanted molecules from ambient air.
Global Portable Oxygen Kit Market Report Scope:
Historical Data: 2019-2020-2021
Base Year for Estimation: 2021
Forecast period: 2022-2029
Report Coverage Revenue forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth factors, and Trends
Segments Covered End User, Region
Regional Scope North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Rest of the World
Customization Scope Free report customization (equivalent up to 8 analyst's working hours) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope*
The objective of the study is to define market sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within countries involved in the study.
The report also caters detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the market. Additionally, it also incorporates potential opportunities in micro markets for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players. The detailed segments and sub-segment of the market are explained below:
By End User
Aerospace and Automotive
Rest of the World
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
- 1.1. Market Snapshot
- 1.2. Global & Segmental Market Estimates & Forecasts, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.2.1. Portable Oxygen Kit Market, by Region, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.2.2. Portable Oxygen Kit Market, by End User, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.3. Key Trends
- 1.4. Estimation Methodology
- 1.5. Research Assumption
Chapter 2. Global Portable Oxygen Kit Market Definition and Scope
- 2.1. Objective of the Study
- 2.2. Market Definition & Scope
- 2.2.1. Scope of the Study
- 2.2.2. Industry Evolution
- 2.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 2.4. Currency Conversion Rates
Chapter 3. Global Portable Oxygen Kit Market Dynamics
- 3.1. Portable Oxygen Kit Market Impact Analysis (2019-2029)
- 3.1.1. Market Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases.
- 126.96.36.199. Growing healthcare spending in emerging markets.
- 188.8.131.52. Strategic initiatives from leading market players.
- 3.1.2. Market Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. High cost of Portable Oxygen Kit.
- 3.1.3. Market Opportunities
- 220.127.116.11. Growing technological advancements in healthcare sector.
- 18.104.22.168. Rising number of geriatric individuals worldwide.
Chapter 4. Global Portable Oxygen Kit Market Industry Analysis
- 4.1. Porter's 5 Force Model
- 4.1.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.1.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 4.1.3. Threat of New Entrants
- 4.1.4. Threat of Substitutes
- 4.1.5. Competitive Rivalry
- 4.2. Futuristic Approach to Porter's 5 Force Model (2019-2029)
- 4.3. PEST Analysis
- 4.3.1. Political
- 4.3.2. Economical
- 4.3.3. Social
- 4.3.4. Technological
- 4.4. Investment Adoption Model
- 4.5. Analyst Recommendation & Conclusion
- 4.6. Top investment opportunity
- 4.7. Top winning strategies
Chapter 5. Risk Assessment: COVID-19 Impact
- 5.1. Assessment of the overall impact of COVID-19 on the industry
- 5.2. Pre COVID-19 and post COVID-19 Market scenario
Chapter 6. Global Portable Oxygen Kit Market, by End User
- 6.1. Market Snapshot
- 6.2. Global Portable Oxygen Kit Market by End User, Performance - Potential Analysis
- 6.3. Global Portable Oxygen Kit Market Estimates & Forecasts by End User 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 6.4. Portable Oxygen Kit Market, Sub Segment Analysis
- 6.4.1. Healthcare
- 6.4.2. Home Application
- 6.4.3. Aerospace and Automotive
- 6.4.4. Others
Chapter 7. Global Portable Oxygen Kit Market, Regional Analysis
- 7.1. Portable Oxygen Kit Market, Regional Market Snapshot
- 7.2. North America Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.2.1. U.S. Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 22.214.171.124. End User breakdown estimates & forecasts, 2019-2029
- 7.2.2. Canada Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.3. Europe Portable Oxygen Kit Market Snapshot
- 7.3.1. U.K. Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.3.2. Germany Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.3.3. France Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.3.4. Spain Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.3.5. Italy Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.3.6. Rest of Europe Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.4. Asia-Pacific Portable Oxygen Kit Market Snapshot
- 7.4.1. China Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.4.2. India Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.4.3. Japan Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.4.4. Australia Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.4.5. South Korea Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.4.6. Rest of Asia Pacific Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.5. Latin America Portable Oxygen Kit Market Snapshot
- 7.5.1. Brazil Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.5.2. Mexico Portable Oxygen Kit Market
- 7.6. Rest of The World Portable Oxygen Kit Market
Chapter 8. Competitive Intelligence
- 8.1. Top Market Strategies
- 8.2. Company Profiles
- 8.2.1. Invacare Corporation
- 126.96.36.199. Key Information
- 188.8.131.52. Overview
- 184.108.40.206. Financial (Subject to Data Availability)
- 220.127.116.11. Product Summary
- 18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
- 8.2.2. O2 CONCEPTS, LLC
- 8.2.3. DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC
- 8.2.4. Chart Industries Inc.
- 8.2.5. Inova Labs
- 8.2.6. Worthington Industries, Inc.
- 8.2.7. Inogen Inc
- 8.2.8. NIDEK Medical Products
- 8.2.9. TEIJIN LIMITED
- 8.2.10. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Chapter 9. Research Process
- 9.1. Research Process
- 9.1.1. Data Mining
- 9.1.2. Analysis
- 9.1.3. Market Estimation
- 9.1.4. Validation
- 9.1.5. Publishing
- 9.2. Research Attributes
- 9.3. Research Assumption