Global SaaS-based SCM Market is valued approximately USD 8.28 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 13.42% over the forecast period 2022-2029. SaaS-based SCM is a software application utilized for effective management of supply chain processes. On premises and cloud-based solutions are utilized for management of different aspects of supply chain such as centralization of data, process automation, customer acquisition and retention among others. The increasing expansion of global supply chain management industry and rising demand for real-time supply chain analysis as well as strategic initiatives from leading market players are key factors accelerating the market growth.
According to Statista - during 2020, the global supply chain management market was estimated at USD 15.85 billion, and the market is projected to grow to USD 31 billion by 2026. Moreover, during 2022 budget the Government of Canada announced USD 603.2 million grant to Transport Canada over five years to support the logistics & transportation sector. Out of this around USD 136.3 million would be used for development for data driven solutions to make supply chains more efficient. Also, rising ICT spending across different industries and growing expansion of cross border trade in post pandemic era would create lucrative growth prospectus for the market over the forecast period. However, high deployment cost associated with SaaS based platform coupled with lack of penetration from SMEs due to budget constraints impede the market growth throughout the forecast period of 2022-2029.
The key regions considered for the Global SaaS-based SCM Market study includes Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region in terms of market share owing to presence of leading market players as well as growing digitization across different industries in the region. Whereas Asia Pacific is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period, owing to factors such as rising deployment of cloud application and growing industrialization in the region.
Major market players included in this report are:
Blue Yonder Group, Inc.
Manhattan Associates, Inc.
The Descartes Systems Group Inc.
Recent Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Los Angeles based Omnichain Solutions, a leader in blockchain-enabled solutions for supply chain enterprises, launched a new eponymous platform. This new Omnichain platform is an end-to-end supply chain management platform built with Blockchain technology. This new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution would facilitate consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies, retailers, and e-tailers to increase visibility across their value chain.
- In March 2022, New York based Exiger, a leading provider of AI-powered supply chain and third-party risk management solutions, launched a new SaaS platform named supply chain explorer. This new proprietary real-time supply chain risk detection SaaS platform enables companies and government agencies to effectively understand and mitigate critical threats to their immediate and extended supplier networks on real time basis.
Global SaaS-based SCM Market Report Scope:
Historical Data: 2019-2020-2021
Base Year for Estimation: 2021
Forecast period: 2022-2029
Report Coverage Revenue forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth factors, and Trends
Segments Covered Solution, Deployment, User Type, End Use Industry, Region
Regional Scope North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Rest of the World
Customization Scope Free report customization (equivalent up to 8 analyst's working hours) with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope*
The objective of the study is to define market sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within countries involved in the study.
The report also caters detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the market. Additionally, it also incorporates potential opportunities in micro markets for stakeholders to invest along with the detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product offerings of key players. The detailed segments and sub-segment of the market are explained below:
By User Type
Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises
By End Use Industry
Food And Beverages
Healthcare And Pharmaceuticals
Logistics And Transportation
Rest of the World
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
- 1.1. Market Snapshot
- 1.2. Global & Segmental Market Estimates & Forecasts, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.2.1. SaaS-based SCM Market, by Region, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.2.2. SaaS-based SCM Market, by Solution, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.2.3. SaaS-based SCM Market, by Deployment, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.2.4. SaaS-based SCM Market, by User Type, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.2.5. SaaS-based SCM Market, by End Use Industry, 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 1.3. Key Trends
- 1.4. Estimation Methodology
- 1.5. Research Assumption
Chapter 2. Global SaaS-based SCM Market Definition and Scope
- 2.1. Objective of the Study
- 2.2. Market Definition & Scope
- 2.2.1. Scope of the Study
- 2.2.2. Industry Evolution
- 2.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 2.4. Currency Conversion Rates
Chapter 3. Global SaaS-based SCM Market Dynamics
- 3.1. SaaS-based SCM Market Impact Analysis (2019-2029)
- 3.1.1. Market Drivers
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing expansion of global supply chain management industry.
- 188.8.131.52. Rising demand for real-time supply chain analysis.
- 184.108.40.206. Strategic initiatives from leading market players.
- 3.1.2. Market Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. High deployment cost associated with SaaS based platform.
- 18.104.22.168. Lack of penetration from SMEs due to budget constraints.
- 3.1.3. Market Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Rising ICT spending across different industries.
- 126.96.36.199. Growing expansion of cross border trade in post pandemic era.
Chapter 4. Global SaaS-based SCM Market Industry Analysis
- 4.1. Porter's 5 Force Model
- 4.1.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.1.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
- 4.1.3. Threat of New Entrants
- 4.1.4. Threat of Substitutes
- 4.1.5. Competitive Rivalry
- 4.2. Futuristic Approach to Porter's 5 Force Model (2019-2029)
- 4.3. PEST Analysis
- 4.3.1. Political
- 4.3.2. Economical
- 4.3.3. Social
- 4.3.4. Technological
- 4.4. Investment Adoption Model
- 4.5. Analyst Recommendation & Conclusion
- 4.6. Top investment opportunity
- 4.7. Top winning strategies
Chapter 5. Risk Assessment: COVID-19 Impact
- 5.1. Assessment of the overall impact of COVID-19 on the industry
- 5.2. Pre COVID-19 and post COVID-19 Market scenario
Chapter 6. Global SaaS-based SCM Market, by Solution
- 6.1. Market Snapshot
- 6.2. Global SaaS-based SCM Market by Solution, Performance - Potential Analysis
- 6.3. Global SaaS-based SCM Market Estimates & Forecasts by Solution 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 6.4. SaaS-based SCM Market, Sub Segment Analysis
- 6.4.1. Software
- 6.4.2. Service
Chapter 7. Global SaaS-based SCM Market, by Deployment
- 7.1. Market Snapshot
- 7.2. Global SaaS-based SCM Market by Deployment, Performance - Potential Analysis
- 7.3. Global SaaS-based SCM Market Estimates & Forecasts by Deployment 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 7.4. SaaS-based SCM Market, Sub Segment Analysis
- 7.4.1. Public
- 7.4.2. Private
- 7.4.3. Hybrid
Chapter 8. Global SaaS-based SCM Market, by User Type
- 8.1. Market Snapshot
- 8.2. Global SaaS-based SCM Market by User Type, Performance - Potential Analysis
- 8.3. Global SaaS-based SCM Market Estimates & Forecasts by User Type 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 8.4. SaaS-based SCM Market, Sub Segment Analysis
- 8.4.1. Large Enterprises
- 8.4.2. Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises
Chapter 9. Global SaaS-based SCM Market, by End Use Industry
- 9.1. Market Snapshot
- 9.2. Global SaaS-based SCM Market by End Use Industry, Performance - Potential Analysis
- 9.3. Global SaaS-based SCM Market Estimates & Forecasts by End Use Industry 2019-2029 (USD Billion)
- 9.4. SaaS-based SCM Market, Sub Segment Analysis
- 9.4.1. Consumer Goods
- 9.4.2. Retail
- 9.4.3. Food And Beverages
- 9.4.4. Healthcare And Pharmaceuticals
- 9.4.5. Manufacturing
- 9.4.6. Logistics And Transportation
- 9.4.7. Others
Chapter 10. Global SaaS-based SCM Market, Regional Analysis
- 10.1. SaaS-based SCM Market, Regional Market Snapshot
- 10.2. North America SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.2.1. U.S. SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.2.1.1. Solution breakdown estimates & forecasts, 2019-2029
- 10.2.1.2. Deployment breakdown estimates & forecasts, 2019-2029
- 10.2.1.3. User Type breakdown estimates & forecasts, 2019-2029
- 10.2.1.4. End Use Industry breakdown estimates & forecasts, 2019-2029
- 10.2.2. Canada SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.3. Europe SaaS-based SCM Market Snapshot
- 10.3.1. U.K. SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.3.2. Germany SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.3.3. France SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.3.4. Spain SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.3.5. Italy SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.3.6. Rest of Europe SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.4. Asia-Pacific SaaS-based SCM Market Snapshot
- 10.4.1. China SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.4.2. India SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.4.3. Japan SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.4.4. Australia SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.4.5. South Korea SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.4.6. Rest of Asia Pacific SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.5. Latin America SaaS-based SCM Market Snapshot
- 10.5.1. Brazil SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.5.2. Mexico SaaS-based SCM Market
- 10.6. Rest of The World SaaS-based SCM Market
Chapter 11. Competitive Intelligence
- 11.1. Top Market Strategies
- 11.2. Company Profiles
- 11.2.1. IBM
- 188.8.131.52. Key Information
- 184.108.40.206. Overview
- 220.127.116.11. Financial (Subject to Data Availability)
- 18.104.22.168. Product Summary
- 22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
- 11.2.2. Accenture
- 11.2.3. Oracle Corporation
- 11.2.4. SAP SE
- 11.2.5. Blue Yonder Group, Inc.
- 11.2.6. Manhattan Associates, Inc.
- 11.2.7. Infor
- 11.2.8. The Descartes Systems Group Inc.
- 11.2.9. HighJump
- 11.2.10. Kinaxis Inc.
Chapter 12. Research Process
- 12.1. Research Process
- 12.1.1. Data Mining
- 12.1.2. Analysis
- 12.1.3. Market Estimation
- 12.1.4. Validation
- 12.1.5. Publishing
- 12.2. Research Attributes
- 12.3. Research Assumption