DelveInsight's 'Candidemia - Epidemiology Forecast to 2030' report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Candidemia epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017-2030
The DelveInsight Candidemia epidemiology report gives a thorough understanding of the Candidemia by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Candidemia in the US, Europe, and Japan. The report covers the detailed information of the Candidemia epidemiology scenario in seven major countries (US, EU5, and Japan).
Candidemia Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The Candidemia epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Candidemia epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Candidemia epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Candidemia Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The Candidemia epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Candidemia epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The DelveInsight Candidemia report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Scope of the Report:
- The Candidemia report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Candidemia Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Candidemia in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Candidemia in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Candidemia
- The report provides the segmentation of the Candidemia epidemiology
- 11-Year Forecast of Candidemia epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Cases of Candidemia
- Total Cases of Candidemia according to segmentation
- Diagnosed cases of Candidemia
We interview, KOLs and SME's opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps to understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Candidemia ?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the Candidemia epidemiology across 7MM and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the total number of patients of Candidemia across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Candidemia ?
- What are the currently available treatments of Candidemia ?
Reasons to buy:
- The Candidemia Epidemiology report will allow the user to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Candidemia market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Candidemia market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Candidemia therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Candidemia population by its epidemiology
- The Candidemia Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk and Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Table of Contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Candidemia
3. Candidemia : Disease Background and Overview
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Sign and Symptoms
- 3.3. Pathophysiology
- 3.4. Risk Factors
- 3.5. Diagnosis
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
- 5.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
- 5.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
- 5.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
- 5.3.1. Candidemia Epidemiology Scenario in the 7MM (2017- 2030)
- 5.4. United States Epidemiology
- 5.4.1. Candidemia Epidemiology Scenario in the United States (2017- 2030)
- 5.5. EU-5 Country-wise Epidemiology
- 5.5.1. Germany Epidemiology
- 22.214.171.124. Candidemia Epidemiology Scenario in Germany (2017- 2030)
- 5.5.2. France Epidemiology
- 126.96.36.199. Candidemia Epidemiology Scenario in France (2017- 2030)
- 5.5.3. Italy Epidemiology
- 188.8.131.52. Candidemia Epidemiology Scenario in Italy (2017- 2030)
- 5.5.4. Spain Epidemiology
- 184.108.40.206. Candidemia Epidemiology Scenario in Spain (2017- 2030)
- 5.5.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
- 220.127.116.11. Candidemia Epidemiology Scenario in the United Kingdom (2017-2030)
- 5.6. Japan Epidemiology
- 5.6.1. Candidemia Epidemiology Scenario in Japan (2017- 2030)
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- 6.1. Candidemia Treatment and Management
- 6.2. Candidemia Treatment Algorithm
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
- 9.1. Bibliography
- 9.2. Report Methodology
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
The table of contents is not exhaustive; will be provided in the final report