The global cupping therapy kits market size was valued at US$ XX million in 2020 and is estimated to reach US$ XX million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of XX % during the forecast period (2021-2028).
Cupping therapy is a type of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin with heated cups.
The rise in the demand for cupping therapy is expected to drive the global cupping therapy kits market.
The rise in the demand for cupping therapy is expected to drive the global cupping therapy kits market in the forecast period
Cupping has become a popular modality among massage therapists. Cupping has captured the attention of both clients and therapists. Images of Olympic athletes with circular markings on their bodies, for instance, sparked interest in cupping therapy. Cupping, in theory, works by creating a vacuum, or suction, a force that draws blood to the skin's surface. This force influences the dermal and subcutaneous blood vessels. When exposed to acutely injurious tissue, these vessels dilate, resulting in redness or erythema. As blood stagnates in this region of chronically injurious tissue, the region turns purple. There have been some advancements in cupping therapy mechanism research. Cupping therapy can change skin blood flow, biomechanical properties of the skin, increase immediate pressure pain thresholds in some areas, adjust serum P substance, and quickly reduce the inflammation situation.
Cupping has been practiced for thousands of years in Egyptian, Chinese, and Middle Eastern cultures, but it is now being adopted by a growing number of people worldwide. In recent years, celebrities and athletes have popularized it in the United States.
The side effects associated with cupping therapy is expected to hamper the global cupping therapy kits market
Cupping has been linked to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and keloid formation. Cupping therapy may be harmful to people with eczema. For instance, when using cupping and acupuncture, an acute rise in blood pressure caused by cupping the cervical area may result in a hemorrhagic stroke. These adverse events are most likely the result of misoperation, lax disinfection, and a hazardous operation site. It should pay close attention to cupping therapy's safety. Some patients may experience nausea, sweating, or dizziness, mild soreness in the areas where cupping is used, and minimal pain due to cupping therapy.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
As a new type of covid-19 vaccine delivery method, a device that creates suction against the skin, similar to the alternative medicine technique of cupping, is being investigated. The suction device is used in human trials of a DNA-based experimental coronavirus vaccine. Work in rats has now revealed that the approach improves immune response. Cupping is a technique that involves placing heated cups on the skin to create a partial vacuum next to the body as the air inside the cups cools. Although there is no conclusive evidence that it works, it is used in various alternative therapies, including traditional Chinese medicine, for pain and inflammation relief. Hence, with increasing investigations for its use as a vaccine delivery method, it is expected to drive the market growth.
The vacuum Cupping Apparatus segment is expected to dominate the market growth
Cupping therapy is one of the most ancient and effective methods of removing toxins from body tissue and organs. It is also known as vacuum cupping, hijama cupping, horn treatment, and other similar terms. It is a technique in which the therapist applies suction to the skin using special cups. This draws up and swells the tissue beneath the cup, increasing blood flow to the affected area. Impurities and toxins are drawn away from nearby tissues and organs by increased blood flow under the cups and the surface for elimination.
Vacuum therapy is an alternative therapy that uses suction created by placing suction cups on the body to treat a variety of medical conditions such as headaches, arthritis, post-injury trauma, rheumatism, fibromyalgia, fatigue, and musculoskeletal problems. It is critical to disinfect the skin before cupping with FDA-approved or hospital-grade solutions. After treating each patient, it is critical to disinfect their beds or use disposable plastic bed covers. It is critical to follow medical waste segregation and disposal guidelines. It is recommended to use disposable cups, vacuum pumps, and surgical blades. Hence, due to the disposal guidelines and advantages, the vacuum cupping apparatus is expected to dominate the market.
Asia Pacific region is expected to hold the largest market share in the global cupping therapy kits market
The increasing demand and usage of cupping therapy in this region are expected to fuel the market growth. This ancient Asian ritual is becoming increasingly popular, and many clinics have sprung up to provide these sessions. Because of the unique nature of the equipment and procedure used, this therapy outperforms others in the field of alternative medicine. The therapy has been used for health promotion, prevention, and treatment. Lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, headache and migraine, knee pain, facial paralysis, brachialgia, carpal tunnel syndrome, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, rheumatoid arthritis, and asthma have all been reported to benefit from it. Localized diseases (neck pain, lower back pain, and knee pain) and systematic diseases can be distinguished (diabetes mellitus, hypertension, and rheumatoid arthritis). The therapy sites are chosen based on the condition being treated. The most common application site is the back, chest, abdomen, buttocks, and legs. Cupping can also treat other areas, such as the face. In India, the cost of cupping therapy ranges in price from Rs 1,000 to Rs 7,000. They range in length from 20 to 40 minutes. Only three sessions, spaced at least a month apart, are possible in a year.
The global cupping therapy kits market is moderately competitive with the rise in demand, company mergers and collaboration. Some of the key players in the market are Jiangsu Folee Medical Equipment CO., LTD, Acupressure Health Care International, 3B Scientific, Maw Vaccum Cupping, Nature's Blends.
Overview: 3B Scientific was established in 1948 in Hamburg, Germany, and has since grown to become one of the world's leading manufacturers of Medical and Science Education solutions. The product portfolio includes a full range of equipment for simulation and skill training, anatomy, healthcare, and patient education and is constantly updated with new products and innovations.
Product Portfolio: The company's product portfolio includes plastic cupping set, fire cupping glass set, BellaBambi SENSITIVE, BellaBambi VITALITY & BellaBambi INTENSE for a broad range of treatments.
Key Development: On December 10, 2019, the company launched its NEWS Center, a platform for experts in the educational sectors to stay up to date on product updates, corporate news and industry insights.
Why Purchase the Report?
- Visualize the composition of the global cupping therapy kits market segmentation by product and end-user, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in global cupping therapy kits market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of global cupping therapy kits market- level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key product of all major market players
The global cupping therapy kits market report would provide an access to an approx. 45+market data table, 40+ figures and 180 pages.
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- By Product
- Vacuum Cupping Apparatus
- Glass Cupping Apparatus
- Bamboo Cupping Apparatus
- Electric Cupping Apparatus
Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- By End User
- Home Care
Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- By Region
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Table of Contents
1. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market Methodology and Scope
- 1.1. Research Methodology
- 1.2. Research Objective and Scope of the Report
2. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- Market Definition and Overview
3. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- Executive Summary
- 3.1. Market Snippet By Product
- 3.2. Market Snippet By End User
- 3.3. Market Snippet By Region
4. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market-Market Dynamics
- 4.1. Market Impacting Factors
- 4.1.1. Drivers
- 18.104.22.168. The rise in the demand for cupping therapy
- 4.1.2. Restraints:
- 22.214.171.124. The side effects associated with cupping therapy
- 4.1.3. Opportunity
- 4.1.4. Impact Analysis
5. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- Industry Analysis
- 5.1. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2. Epidemiology Analysis
- 5.3. Supply Chain Analysis
- 5.4. Pricing Analysis
- 5.5. Regulatory Analysis
- 5.6. Reimbursement Analysis
- 5.7. Unmet Needs
6. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- COVID-19 Analysis
- 6.1. Analysis of Covid-19 on the Market
- 6.1.1. Before COVID-19 Market Scenario
- 6.1.2. Present COVID-19 Market Scenario
- 6.1.3. After COVID-19 or Future Scenario
- 6.2. Pricing Dynamics Amid Covid-19
- 6.3. Demand-Supply Spectrum
- 6.4. Government Initiatives Related to the Market During Pandemic
- 6.5. Manufacturers Strategic Initiatives
- 6.6. Conclusion
7. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- By Product
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.1.1. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Product
- 7.1.2. Market Attractiveness Index, By Product
- 7.2. Vacuum Cupping Apparatus*
- 7.2.1. Introduction
- 7.2.2. Market Size Analysis, US$ Million, 2019-2028 and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), 2020-2028
- 7.3. Glass Cupping Apparatus
- 7.4. Bamboo Cupping Apparatus
- 7.5. Electric Cupping Apparatus
8. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- By End User
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.1.1. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By End User
- 8.1.2. Market Attractiveness Index, By End User
- 8.2. Hospitals*
- 8.2.1. Introduction
- 8.2.2. Market Size Analysis, US$ Million, 2019-2028 and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), 2020-2028
- 8.3. Clinics
- 8.4. Home Care
- 8.5. Others
9. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- By Region
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.1.1. Market Size Analysis, US$ Million, 2019-2028 and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), 2020-2028, By Region
- 9.1.2. Market Attractiveness Index, By Region
- 9.2. North America
- 9.2.1. Introduction
- 9.2.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 9.2.3. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Product
- 9.2.4. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By End User
- 9.2.5. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 126.96.36.199. U.S.
- 188.8.131.52. Canada
- 184.108.40.206. Mexico
- 9.3. Europe
- 9.3.1. Introduction
- 9.3.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 9.3.3. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Product
- 9.3.4. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By End User
- 9.3.5. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 220.127.116.11. Germany
- 18.104.22.168. U.K.
- 22.214.171.124. France
- 126.96.36.199. Italy
- 188.8.131.52. Spain
- 184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
- 9.4. South America
- 9.4.1. Introduction
- 9.4.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 9.4.3. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Product
- 9.4.4. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By End User
- 9.4.5. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 220.127.116.11. Brazil
- 18.104.22.168. Argentina
- 22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
- 9.5. Asia Pacific
- 9.5.1. Introduction
- 9.5.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 9.5.3. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Product
- 9.5.4. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By End User
- 9.5.5. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 126.96.36.199. China
- 188.8.131.52. India
- 184.108.40.206. Japan
- 220.127.116.11. Australia
- 18.104.22.168. Rest of Asia Pacific
- 9.6. Middle East and Africa
- 9.6.1. Introduction
- 9.6.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 9.6.3. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Product
- 9.6.4. Market Size Analysis, and Y-o-Y Growth Analysis (%), By End User
10. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- Competitive Landscape
- 10.1. Key Developments and Strategies
- 10.2. Company Share Analysis
- 10.3. Product Benchmarking
11. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market Company Profiles
- 11.1. 3B Scientific*
- 11.1.1. Company Overview
- 11.1.2. Product Portfolio and Description
- 11.1.3. Key Highlights
- 11.1.4. Financial Overview
- 11.2. Jiangsu Folee Medical Equipment CO., LTD
- 11.3. Acupressure Health Care International
- 11.4. Maw Vaccum Cupping
- 11.5. Nature's Blends
LIST NOT EXHAUSTIVE
12. Global Cupping Therapy Kits Market- DataM
- 12.1. Appendix
- 12.2. About Us and Services
- 12.3. Contact Us