Global Construction Chemicals Market Overview
Construction Chemicals are used in construction activities to increase the workability of the concrete or for various advantages such as waterproofing. The increasing demand for durable constructions and sound construction practices are driving the growth of global construction chemicals market. Moreover, growing construction activities in ASEAN countries such as Indonesia and Vietnam are boosting the market growth.
The Global construction chemicals market accounted for USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% to reach USD XX million in 2025.
Global Construction Chemicals Market - Market Dynamics
The increasing infrastructure development activities, Increasing Adoption of Innovative Construction such as ready mix concrete (RMC), and Growing Government Construction Developments are the prime drivers of the global construction chemicals market. Moreover, the rising formation of mega-cities, increasing living standards and population have a demand for quality construction work which will drive the construction chemical market. However, Strict Government Regulations, lack of skilled labour, and High prices of construction chemicals are key factors hampering the growth of the market..
The increasing prices of construction chemicals might hamper the market growth considerably. The lack of awareness regarding construction chemicals coupled with high prices might act as a significant barrier for growth. On 14th May 2018 BASF Japan Ltd. Has increased the sales prices for all construction chemical products in small packages by over 10%, including a price review and restructure for air-entraining agents and air-controlling agents for concrete admixtures.
Global Construction Chemicals Market - Segment Analysis
The global Globalan construction chemicals market is segmented by type and application. Concrete Admixtures, Protective Coating, Industrial Flooring, Waterproofing, Adhesives & Sealants, Grinding Aids, and Others. In 2017, concrete admixtures chemicals accounted for the significant share of the market, owing to increase in durability, workability and strength characteristics of a given concrete mixture.
By application, the Global construction chemicals market is segmented into commercial, residential and infrastructure.
Global Construction Chemicals Market - Geographical Analysis:
The Global Construction Chemicals market is segmented into the regions as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is the largest and fastest growing market owing to increased construction activities in developing nations such as China and India. China's Construction chemical market is growing owing to the factors such as the increasing stringent environmental regulations, and increasing Green buildings.
Global Global Construction Chemicals Market - Competitive Analysis:
The global Construction Chemicals market is growing with a rapid pace and small players are acquiring major market share. Globally, over 30% of the Construction Chemicals market is attributed to four major players which are headquartered in US or Europe. These recognized players include BASF SE, GCP Applied Technologies, Sika AG, and Chryso. BASF SE is the market leader with XX% of the market share.
Few of the key market players of the Global construction chemicals market are:
- 3M Company
- Akzo Nobel Chemicals AG
- Albemarle Corporation
- Arkema SA
- BASF SE
- Bolton Group
- Cemetaid (N.S.W.) Pty. Ltd.
- CONMIX Ltd.
- W.R. Grace & Co.
- Franklin International
- Henkel AG & Company
- Sika AG
- Mapei Inc.
- MUHU Construction Materials Co. Ltd
- Pidilite Industries
- Concrete Admixture chemicals accounted for the largest share of the market.
- China accounts for the largest market value in the Global Construction chemicals market accounting for 40%.
The scope of the Report
The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Competitive Landscape, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. Global Construction Chemicals Market is segmented based on the application as into construction, food & beverage, metalworking, oil and gas, paints & coatings, pharmaceuticals, water treatment, and others. Based on the product type the market is segmented as - metallic compounds, halogen compounds, organic acids, sulfones, phenolic, and others. Based on geography the market is segmented into - North America, South America, Global, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and Africa.
Why Purchase the Report?
- Visualize the composition of the Global Construction Chemicals market across each indication, in terms of application, and product type highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in Global Construction Chemicals market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points from the Global Construction Chemicals market - level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key products of all major market players
- Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
- Service Providers/ Buyers
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
- Emerging Companies
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Global Construction Chemicals Market - Methodology and Scope
- 1.1 Research methodology
- 1.2 Scope of the Report
Chapter 2 Global Construction Chemicals Market - Headlines & Trends
- 2.1 Key Trends & Developments
Chapter 3 Global Construction Chemicals Market - Industry Analysis
- 3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
- 3.1.1 Market Drivers
- 3.1.2 Market Restraints
- 3.2 Porter 5 Forces
- 3.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 3.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
Chapter 4 Global Construction Chemicals Market - Product Analysis
- 4.1 By Type
- 4.1.1 Concrete Admixtures
- 4.1.2 Water Proofing Chemicals
- 4.1.3 Tile Adhesives
- 4.1.4 Repair and Rehabilitation
- 4.1.5 Adhesives and Sealants
- 4.1.6 Others (grouts & anchors, surface treatment chemicals)
- 4.2 By Application
- 4.2.1 Commercial
- 4.2.2 Infrastructural
- 4.2.3 Residential
Chapter 5 Global Construction Chemicals Market - Geographical Analysis
- 5.1 Global Construction Chemicals Market - Geographic Overview
- 5.1. North America
- 5.1.1. The USA
- 5.1.2. Canada
- 5.1.3. Mexico
- 5.2 Europe
- 5.2.1 Germany
- 5.2.2 France
- 5.2.3 The UK
- 5.2.4 Italy
- 5.2.5 Spain
- 5.2.6 Rest of Europe
- 5.3 Asia Pacific
- 5.3.1 China
- 5.3.2 Japan
- 5.3.3 India
- 5.3.4 Australia
- 5.3.5 Rest of Asia Pacific
- 5.4 South America
- 5.4.1 Brazil
- 5.4.2 Argentina
- 5.4.3 Rest of South America
- 5.5 Rest of World
Chapter 6 Global Construction Chemicals Market - Competitive Landscape
- 6.1 Competitive Scenario
- 6.2 Key Strategies adopted by Manufacturers
- 6.3 Product Benchmarking
Chapter 7 Global Construction Chemicals Market - Company Profiles
- 7.1 3M Company
- 7.2 Akzo Nobel Chemicals AG
- 7.3 Albemarle Corporation
- 7.4 Arkema SA
- 7.5 BASF SE
- 7.6 Bolton Group
- 7.7 Cemetaid (N.S.W.) Pty. Ltd.
- 7.8 CHRYSO
- 7.9 CONMIX Ltd.
- 7.10 DowDuPont
- 7.11 W.R. Grace & Co.
- 7.12 Fosroc
- 7.13 Franklin International
- 7.14 Henkel AG & Company
- 7.15 Lafarge
- 7.16 Sika AG
- 7.17 Mapei Inc.
- 7.18 MUHU Construction Materials Co. Ltd
- 7.19 Pidilite Industries
Chapter 8 Global Construction Chemicals Market - Appendix
- 8.1 Sources
- 8.2 List of Tables
- 8.3 Expert Panel Validation
- 8.4 Disclaimer
- 8.5 Contact Us