세계의 헴프씨드 시장(2020-2027년)
Global Hemp Seeds Market - 2020-2027
|| 2020년 10월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
세계의 헴프씨드 시장(2020-2027년)
Global Hemp Seeds Market - 2020-2027
|발행일 : 2020년 10월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문
※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
헴프씨드(대마씨앗)는 단백질, 미네랄, 섬유가 풍부하기 때문에 가장 영양가가 높은 자연식품 중 하나가 되고 있습니다. 헴프씨드의 기능 특성, 식품 용도 사용 증가가 시장 성장을 촉진하는 요인입니다.
세계의 헴프씨드(Hemp Seeds) 시장에 대해 조사분석했으며, 업계 분석, 부문별 시장 분석, 경쟁 구도, 주요 기업 등에 대한 정보를 전해드립니다.
제1장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : 범위와 조사 방법
제2장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : 주요 동향과 개발
제3장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : 개요
제4장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : 시장 역학
제5장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : 업계 분석
- Porter의 산업 분석
- 공급망 분석
- 가격 분석
- 특허 분석
- 규제 분석
제6장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : 형태별
- 껍질 있음
- 껍질 없음
- 단백질 분말
제7장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : 용도별
- 식품 및 음료
- 퍼스널케어 제품
- 산업 제품
제8장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : 유통채널별
제9장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : 지역별
- 중동 및 아프리카
제10장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : 경쟁 구도
- 경쟁 시나리오
- 경쟁사 전략 분석
- 비교형 포트폴리오 분석
- 시장 포지셔닝/점유율 분석
- M&A 분석
제11장 기업 개요
- Manitoba Harvest
- Hemp Oil Canada Inc.
- Canah International
- Hempflax BV
- BAFA neu GmbH
- Liaoning Qiaopai Biotech Co., Ltd.
- North American Hemp & Grain Co.
- Yunnan HuaFang Industrial Hemp Co Ltd.
- GFR Ingredients Inc.
- Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd.
제12장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : 프리미엄 인사이트
제13장 세계의 헴프씨드 시장 : DataM
Hemp seeds are rich in protein, minerals, and fiber and hence, they are considered one of the most nutritious natural foods. These are considered as exceptional ingredients for human health as they contain high levels of vitamins A, C and E. The raw hemp holds a broad range of health benefits such as weight loss, rapid recovery from injury or diseases, improvement in immune system and circulation and many more. Even many health organizations agree that hemp seeds help in maintaining ideal balance with regards to health. According to a study by University of Seville, Spain, hemp seed has an ideal ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids along with some compounds that help to control high blood pressure. Thus, due to rich nutritional profile and health benefits, the use of these seeds will be increasing, especially in food & beverage and in nutritional supplements.
Market Dynamics: Functional properties of hemp seed, and their increased usage in food application to drive the market growth.
Hemp seeds originating from the 'Cannabis sativa' plant only contain small quantities of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). They are rich in linoleic (omega-6) and linolenic (omega-3), two basic fatty acids. They also have a rich source of vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, and potassium among others. A complete source of protein is present in very few plant-based foods; hemp seeds, on the other hand, produce ample quantities of protein that can be regarded as a value addition to a vegan diet. Since humans are unable to produce essential fatty acids, they can benefit from the addition of hemp seeds, as they are a great source of linoleic (omega-6) and linolenic (omega-3) fats. Moreover, they are low in saturated fats and do not contain trans-fat. These are some of the important factors that are anticipated to drive the development of the demand for hemp seeds in the forecast period.
As hemp belongs to the Cannabaceae family which is the same as that of Cannabis, it is necessary to regulate these products, according to FDA and European Food Safety Authority. Hemp-based products take a long time for approval and as per the many foods regulating agencies across the world, the Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) content present in these products should not exceed 0.3% level. Therefore, the ever-changing legal regulatory scenario for hemp and its use serves as a significant restraint to market growth.
Market Segmentation: Demand for whole hemp seed to remain high owing to its sustainable nature.
The global hemp seeds market has been segmented by form into whole hemp seed, hulled hemp seed, hemp seed oil, hemp protein powder and others. Whole hemp seed segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period owing to its stable nature (in terms of denaturation and oxidative stability) in the air than hulled seed. Also, the whole hemp seed is an excelled source of minerals and comprises rare insoluble fiber. The hull can also be used to gently cleanse the colon and flush toxins from the intestine.
On the basis of application, food & beverage segment is expected to dominate the global hemp seeds market. Hemp seeds are eaten in raw form or added in the various food products such as smoothies and as breakfast toppings. Additionally, the seed oil has application in majority of food items such as salads, margarine, milk, and granola bars. Hemp seeds are also used for beer brewing and baking flour.
Geographical Penetration: Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global hemp seeds market
By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global hemp seeds market in the year 2019 with a share of XX%. The booming market for cosmetics and personal care products in the Asia Pacific region and legalization of industrial hemp in food supplements is estimated to drive market growth in this region. The European region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, owing to an increase in consumption of hemp seeds as food as well as their full application in other food products such as smoothies, yogurt, cereals, and bars, especially in countries such as Germany and the Netherlands. The growth of the North American market is driven by the growing consumption and production of hemp seeds in the U.S. and Canada respectively. Also, the 2018 U.S. farm Bill has further cleared the path for hemp-based products by legalizing the use of the hulled seed, seed protein powder, and seed oil in the U.S food supply.
The global hemp seeds market is fragmented with presence of several players across various regions. The most active companies across the globe are Tilray Inc, Hemp Oil Canada, Canah International and Hempflax BV among others. Market players are constantly innovating by developed new products to optimum share in the market. For instance, Hello Products LLC, a Colgate Palmolive brand launched hemp-based oil products such as toothpaste, mouth wash, and dental floss. Also, certain big companies are acquiring small key players to maintain a significant position in the market competition.
COVID-19 Impact: Rising prevalence of COVID-19 to pose a serious threat on the market.
The occurrence of COVID-19 has impacted many businesses across the world due to its various socio-economic effects. The heavy reliance on hardware will have major effects on the market; as this hardware is manufactured exclusively in China. The shortfall in the availability of hardware will thus hamper the production of hemp-based products; and the disruption in production would further impact the supply of these products.
Since there is an ever-growing range of sustainable products using hemp; there are chances that some parts of this plat can be used as raw material in many industries such as textile and plastic. Thus, there are chances that the spread of COVID-19 would have a slight impact on this industry.
- In January 2019, Hemp Inc. entered into a joint venture with Hemp Healthcare (US) to sell high-end CBD and hemp-based products, which would increase the company's presence in Arizona, US.
- In February 2019, Tilray Inc., signed a deal to acquire Manitoba Harvest. This acquisition will accelerate the Nanaimo, B.C. based pot growers entry into the US market as hemp food manufacturers products are already on shelves of retailers such as Walmart, Whole Foods and Costco.
Why Purchase the Report?
- Understand the current market scenario and viability of global hemp seeds over the forecast period.
- Visualize the composition of the global Hemp Seeds market in terms of form, application and distribution channel to identify major players, growth potential, and market strategies
- Identify the key regulations prevailing in the market and understand their impact on the market over the forecast period
- Understand the key business factors such as market competition, product pricing, new product developments, and patent filings pertaining in the market
What we offer?
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Excel data sheet with valuable data points of the global hemp seeds market - Regional and Country level segmentation
- Product mapping in excel for the key products of all major market players
- Market Share Analysis covering business revenues ($) and revenue share (%) of key market players
- Hemp Seeds Manufacturers
- Emerging Companies
- Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
- Education & Research Institutes
- Research Professionals
Table of Contents
1. Global Hemp Seeds Market -Scope and Methodology
- 1.1. Research Methodology
- 1.2. Scope of the Market
2. Global Hemp Seeds Market -Key Trends and Developments
3. Global Hemp Seeds Market - Executive Summary
- 3.1. Market Snippet by Form
- 3.2. Market Snippet by Application
- 3.3. Market Snippet by Distribution Channel
4. Global Hemp Seeds Market - Market Dynamics
- 4.1. Market impacting factors
- 4.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Rising demand from personal hygiene industries
- 220.127.116.11. Functional properties of hemp seed and increasing usage in food applications
- 4.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Stringent regulatory framework
- 4.1.3. Opportunities
- 4.2. Impact analysis
5. Global Hemp Seeds Market - Industry Analysis
- 5.1. Porter's five forces analysis
- 5.2. Supply chain analysis
- 5.3. Pricing analysis
- 5.4. Patent Analysis
- 5.5. Regulatory Analysis
6. Global Hemp Seeds Market - By Form
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.1.1. Market size analysis, and y-o-y growth analysis (%), By Form segment
- 6.1.2. Market attractiveness index, By Form segment
- 6.2. Whole Hemp Seed
- 6.2.1. Introduction
- 6.2.2. Market Size Analysis, US$ Million, 2018-2027 And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), 2019-2027
- 6.3. Hulled Hemp Seed
- 6.4. Hemp Seed Oil
- 6.5. Hemp Protein Powder
- 6.6. Others
7. Global Hemp Seeds Market - By Application
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.1.1. Market size analysis, and y-o-y growth analysis (%), By Application Segment
- 7.1.2. Market attractiveness index, By Application Segment
- 7.2. Food & Beverage
- 7.2.1. Introduction
- 7.2.2. Market Size Analysis, US$ Million, 2018-2027 And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), 2019-2027
- 7.3. Personal Care Products
- 7.4. Industrial Products
- 7.5. Others
8. Global Hemp Seeds Market - By Distribution Channel
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.1.1. Market size analysis, and y-o-y growth analysis (%), By Distribution Channel Segment
- 8.1.2. Market attractiveness index, By Distribution Channel Segment
- 8.2. E-commerce
- 8.2.1. Introduction
- 8.2.2. Market Size Analysis, US$ Million, 2018-2027 And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), 2019-2027
- 8.3. Specialty Stores
- 8.4. Pharmacies
- 8.5. Others
9. Global Hemp Seeds Market - By Region
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.1.1. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Region
- 9.1.2. Market Attractiveness Index, By Region
- 9.2. North America
- 9.2.1. Introduction
- 9.2.2. Key region-specific dynamics
- 9.2.3. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Form
- 9.2.4. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Application
- 9.2.5. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Distribution Channel
- 9.2.6. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 22.214.171.124. U.S.
- 126.96.36.199. Canada
- 188.8.131.52. Mexico
- 9.3. Europe
- 9.3.1. Introduction
- 9.3.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 9.3.3. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Form
- 9.3.4. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Application
- 9.3.5. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Distribution Channel
- 9.3.6. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 184.108.40.206. Germany
- 220.127.116.11. U.K.
- 18.104.22.168. France
- 22.214.171.124. Italy
- 126.96.36.199. Spain
- 188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
- 9.4. South America
- 9.4.1. Introduction
- 9.4.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 9.4.3. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Form
- 9.4.4. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Application
- 9.4.5. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Distribution Channel
- 9.4.6. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 184.108.40.206. Brazil
- 220.127.116.11. Argentina
- 18.104.22.168. Chile
- 22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
- 9.5. Asia Pacific
- 9.5.1. Introduction
- 9.5.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 9.5.3. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Form
- 9.5.4. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Application
- 9.5.5. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Distribution Channel
- 9.5.6. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
- 126.96.36.199. China
- 188.8.131.52. India
- 184.108.40.206. Japan
- 220.127.116.11. Australia & New Zealand
- 18.104.22.168. Rest of Asia Pacific
- 9.6. The Middle East and Africa
- 9.6.1. Introduction
- 9.6.2. Key Region-Specific Dynamics
- 9.6.3. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Form
- 9.6.4. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Application
- 9.6.5. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Distribution Channel
- 9.6.6. Market Size Analysis, And Y-O-Y Growth Analysis (%), By Country
10. Global Hemp Seeds Market - Competitive Landscape
- 10.1. Competitive scenario
- 10.2. Competitor strategy analysis
- 10.3. Comparative type portfolio analysis
- 10.4. Market positioning/share analysis
- 10.5. Mergers and acquisitions analysis
11. Company Profiles
- 11.1. Manitoba Harvest
- 11.1.1. Company Overview
- 11.1.2. Type Portfolio and Description
- 11.1.3. Key Highlights
- 11.1.4. Financial Overview
- 11.2. Hemp Oil Canada Inc.
- 11.3. Canah International
- 11.4. Hempflax BV
- 11.5. BAFA neu GmbH
- 11.6. Liaoning Qiaopai Biotech Co., Ltd.
- 11.7. North American Hemp & Grain Co.
- 11.8. Yunnan HuaFang Industrial Hemp Co Ltd.
- 11.9. GFR Ingredients Inc.
- 11.10. Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd.
12. Global Hemp Seeds Market - Premium Insights
13. Global Hemp Seeds Market - DataM
- 13.1. Appendix
- 13.2. About us and services
- 13.3. Contact us