Digital Advertising - Operator Strategies and Case Studies' a new Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the role that telecom operators play in the digital advertising market globally. It delivers qualitative and quantitative insight into the digital advertising market, analyzing key trends and strategies adopted by telecom service providers around the world.
An increasing number of telecom operators globally have been increasing their presence in this segment in order to generate new revenue streams. This report examines the main digital advertising trends in the market, focusing on the role that telecoms operators play in it. It also analyses the main business models and strategies adopted by telecom operators to enter this market. The report concludes with three telco case studies that serve as examples of digital advertising strategies.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Introduction: provides definitions and a general overview of the digital advertising market, looking at the market categories and concepts.
- Section 2: Digital advertising market trends and ecosystem: examines the main digital advertising trends in the market, focusing on the role that telecoms operators play in it
- Section 3: Telcos' role in digital advertising: this section analyses the main business models and strategies adopted by telecom operators to enter this market.
- Section 4: Case studies: the report concludes with three telco case studies that serve as examples of digital advertising strategies.
- Digital advertising is currently the fastest growing segment in the global advertising market.
- Programmatic advertising technology is gaining momentum as it allows advertisers to place targeted ads across thousands of ad publisher sites automatically.
- Telcos are still hold a small share of global digital advertising spend compared to the leading internet companies but their presence is increasing.
Reasons to Buy
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination of the main telco trends taking place in digital advertising market, helping executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesn't, formulate effective product development plans, and optimize resource allocation and return on investment.
- The report includes examples on strategies adopted by telcos operating in the digital advertising market that illustrate the findings of the report; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- With more than 15 exhibits, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the ecommerce market, analyzing key trends, and strategies.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1: Introduction
- Digital advertising definition and market context
Section 2: Digital advertising market trends and ecosystem
- Digital advertising global market trends
- Digital advertising ecosystem
Section 3: Telcos' role in digital advertising
- Telcos' key drivers in digital advertising
- Telcos' market positioning in digital advertising
- Telco go-to-market strategies
Section 4: Telco case studies
- AT&T US
- Verizon Media
Section 5: Key findings & recommendations
Section 6: Appendix
- Companies mentioned
- Related research