세계의 장갑차 시장(-2030년)
Global Armored Vehicle Market to 2030
|| 2020년 12월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
|| 영문 166 Pages
세계의 장갑차 시장(-2030년)
Global Armored Vehicle Market to 2030
|발행일 : 2020년 12월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문 166 Pages
※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
세계 장갑차 시장 규모는 2020년 230억 달러로 평가되었으며, 4.01%의 연평균 복합 성장률(CAGR)로 성장하여 2030년까지 341억 달러에 달할 것으로 예측됩니다. 예측기간 중 세계 장갑차 누적 시장 규모는 3,119억 달러 이상에 달할 전망입니다.
장갑차 수요는 프랑스, 스페인, 폴란드, 영국 등 유럽 국가에 힘입어 증가할 전망입니다. 북미는 세계에서 두번째로 시장 규모가 크며, 예측기간 중 5.24%의 연평균 복합 성장률(CAGR)로 안정적인 성장을 나타낼 전망입니다. 현재 전세계 주요 군대가 기존 플랫폼을 교체하는 현대화에 임하고 있습니다. 이러한 대처는 향후 10년간 시장
성장을 뒷받침할 것으로 예측됩니다.
세계의 장갑차(Armored Vehicle) 시장에 대해 조사했으며, 시장 규모와 시장 성장을 촉진하는 요인, 최근의 개발 동향과 업계 과제, 지역별 하이라이트, 수요가 전망되는 시장의 주요 부문 및 경쟁 구도 등에 대해 분석했습니다.
- 세계의 장갑차 시장 : 개요
- 시장 역학
- 수요 성장요인 : 근대화 프로그램은 시장 성장을 촉진할 전망
- 동향 : 액티브 보호 시스템의 통합
- 기술개발 : SWaP 개선과 사이버 보안
- 주요 과제 : 방위 예산 변동 및 공급망의 장벽
- 세계의 장갑차 시장 : 부문 분석
- 부문 분석 : 병력 수송 장갑차
- 부문 분석 : 보병 전투 차량
- 부문 분석 : 주력 전차
- 부문 분석 : 경량 다목적 차량(LMV)
- 부문 분석 : 전술 트럭
- 부문 분석 : 장갑 지원 차량
- 부문 분석 : 기갑 전투 차량
- 부문 분석 : LUV(Light Utility Vehicle)
- 세계의 장갑차 시장 : 지역 분석
- 세계의 군 시뮬레이터 시스템 : 지역 개요
- 지역 분석 : 유럽
- 지역 분석 : 북미
- 지역 분석 : 아시아태평양
- 지역 분석 : 중동
- 지역 분석 : 아프리카
- 지역 분석 : 라틴아메리카
- 세계의 장갑차 시장 : 동향 분석
- 주요 프로그램 분석
- 경쟁 구도 분석
The global armored vehicles market is valued at US$23.0 billion in 2020 and will grow at a CAGR of 4.01% to reach a value of US$34.1 billion by 2030. The cumulative market for global armored vehicles is anticipated to value US$311.9 billion over the forecast period. The demand for armored vehicles is anticipated to be driven by the European region, including countries such as France, Spain, Poland and the UK. The North American region will hold the second largest position globally, exhibiting a steady pace of growth over the forecast period with a CAGR of 5.24%. Major military forces around the globe are presently undertaking modernization efforts to replace legacy platforms in the face of modern threats. Those efforts will support market growth over the next decade.
The global armored vehicles market is expected to be led by Europe, with a revenue share of 34.8%. Major European markets have increased their defense budgets and have tried to maintain that throughout the pandemic. This will allow them to implement significant procurement projects without major delays. The European market is projected to spend US$108.6 billion cumulatively on armored vehicles over the forecast period. In 2020, regional expenditure is expected to be US$8.9 billion and increase to US$11.6 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 2.73%.
Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV) is expected to be the largest segment of the armored vehicles market over the forecast period. There are several major IFV acquisition programs currently being implemented around the world, including the Australian Army's Land 400 Phase 2 - Boxer CRV, Singapore Army's Next-Generation Armoured Fighting Vehicle (AFV) - Hunter AFV, the UK's Army Ajax & Boxer - Mechanised Infantry Vehicle, the Romanian Army Soviet-Designed Military Gear Replaceemnt Program - Piranha 5 and the French Army's EBRC Jaguar among others.
Most military forces around the globe are implementing modernization programs to replace their legacy armored vehicles or because of the need for new equipment that will serve new force structures. For instance, major countries such as the US, Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, UK, and others, have aging fleets of vehicles that need to be replaced. In the case of Belgium and France, the new vehicles will allow the development of highly mobile, well-protected forces which will significantly improve their land force's capabilities
- The global armored vehicle market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.01% over the forecast period.
- The global armored vehicle market is classified iacross various categories; Main Battle Tanks (MBT), Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFV), Armored Personnel Carrier (APC), Light Multirole Vehicles (LMV), Armored Engineering Vehicles, Tactical Trucks, Armored Support Vehicles, Light Utility Vehicles (LUV).
- The global armored vehicle market is expected to be led by Europe with a revenue share of 34.8%. The growth in Europe market is attributed to spending by countries such as Russia, France and the UK among others.
- Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV) is expected to be the largest segment of the armored vehicles market over the forecast period.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startup's, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: Detailed analysis during 2020-2030, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: Insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the existing armored vehicle projects being executed and planned worldwide. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2020-2030.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global armored vehicle market. It provides an overview of key players, their strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global armored vehicle over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different armored vehicle segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global armored vehicle market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global armored vehicle market
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top armored vehicle providers around the world. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Global Armored Vehicles Market - Overview
- Market Dynamics
- Demand Drivers: Modernization programs are anticipated to drive market growth
- Trends: Integration of active protection systems
- Technological Developments: SWaP improvements and cybersecurity
- Key Challenges: Fluctuations in defense budgets and supply chain barriers
- Global Armored Vehicles Market - Segment Analysis
- Segment Analysis: Armored Personnel Carrier
- Segment Analysis: Infantry Fighting Vehicles
- Segment Analysis: Main Battle Tank
- Segment Analysis: Light Multirole Vehicles
- Segment Analysis: Tactical Truck
- Segment Analysis: Armored Support Vehicles
- Segment Analysis: Armored Engineering Vehicles
- Segment Analysis: Light Utility Vehicles
- Global Armored Vehicles Market - Regional Analysis
- Global Military Simulator Systems Regional Overview, 2020 and 2030
- Regional Analysis: Europe
- Regional Analysis: North America
- Regional Analysis: Asia Pacific
- Regional Analysis: Middle East
- Regional Analysis: Africa
- Regional Analysis: Latin America
- Global Armored Vehicles Market - Trend Analysis
- Key Programs Analysis
- Competitive Landscape Analysis