GervanoRA's pipeline analysis and opportunity assessment report "Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pipeline Drugs - Opportunity Assessments, Epidemiological Studies, Market Dynamics and Pipeline Analytics H1 2020" analysed and assessed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pipeline molecules for the opportunities in the competitive space by covering all the pipeline molecules in different stages of development and all the companies which are actively involved in COVID-19 therapeutics industry.
The report has been divided into segments like Disease Overview, Market Overview, Pipeline Analytics to provide in depth insights about the market dynamics and ongoing R&D in the COVID-19 disease area. The report provides detailed insights about all the pipeline molecules in different stages of development and all the companies which are actively involved in COVID-19 drugs and vaccines industry. To provide systematic pipeline analytics, we have segregated total pipeline molecules into different segments like Pipeline Analytics by Stage of development, Pipeline Analytics by Route of Administration, Pipeline Analytics by Geography, Pipeline Analytics by Mechanism of Action, Pipeline Analytics by Drug Class, Pipeline Analytics by Molecule Type, Pipeline Analytics by Target and Pipeline Analytics by Company Type. The report has also highlighted the universities and institutes working on the development of new innovative therapeutics for the treatment of COVID-19.
Our comprehensive analysis on the COVID-19 therapeutic pipeline identified 322 therapeutic candidates (drugs and vaccines) undergoing different stages of development- from Early R&D to Phase 3 stage. Among these, 146 therapeutics are in clinical stages of development and a total of 161 molecules are in non-clinical stage of development. The drug pipeline consists of 151 preclinical drug candidates and 10 molecules still in their early stages of discovery.
The report has covered more than 310 companies worldwide, involved in the development of new therapeutics. Growth opportunities in the report have been provided by performing a competitive and comparative analysis on the top 10 Emerging companies in the domain and hence deriving the key leader.
Report is more focused to provide competitive opportunities by assessing and providing in-depth analytics on:
- Market Dynamics with Coverage of Deals (Mergers, Acquisitions, Partnering, Collaborations etc.)
- Patent Analytics of Pipeline Molecules
- Pipeline Analysis of all Drug Molecules and Vaccines
- Estimated Pipeline Drug Approval Time lines of Late Clinical Stage (Phase 3) Pipeline Drug Candidates
- Estimated Approval Time lines of all Vaccines Under Development
- Clinical Stage Drug Candidates' Descriptions along with Development Milestones
- Opportunity Assessments through Competitive Benchmarking
- Evaluate Current and Future Competitive Landscape through Company Profiles
- Emerging Company Profiles with Opportunity Assessments
Report helps clients to refine the commercial opportunities from the existing treatment armamentarium to pipeline assets, deals, and deal comparables. Even it helps in identifying the most relevant actors in the field for partnering deals.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 01: INTRODUCTION
- 1.1. REPORT DESCRIPTION
- 1.2. METHODOLOGY
- 1.3. ABOUT US: GERVANORA DATA SERVICES
CHAPTER 02: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 2.1. REPORT SUMMARY
- 2.2. KEY EVENTS IN THE COVID-19 COMPETITIVE SPACE
- 2.3. REPORT MAJOR FINDINGS
- 2.3.1. DRIVERS
- 2.3.2. RESTRAINTS
CHAPTER 03: CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) OVERVIEW
- 3.1. DISEASE DEFINITION AND SYMPTOMS
- 3.2. DISEASE CAUSE AND CLASSIFICATION
- 3.3. DISEASE DIAGNOSIS
- 3.4. AVAILABLE TREATMENTS AND GUIDELINES
- 3.5. EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDIES
CHAPTER 04: MARKET DYNAMICS OF COVID-19 COMPETITIVE SPACE
- 4.1. DEALS (MERGERS/ ACQUISITIONS/ COLLABORATIONS)
- 4.1.1 DEALS ANALYTICS BY DEAL TYPE
- 126.96.36.199. COLLABORATION DEALS
- 188.8.131.52. FINANCING DEALS
- 184.108.40.206. LICENSING DEALS
- 220.127.116.11. MERGER AND ACQUISITION DEALS
- 4.1.2 DEALS ANALYTICS BY MONTHLY FREQUENCY
- 4.1.3 DEALS ANALYTICS BY ACTIVE PLAYER
- 4.2. PATENT ANALYSIS (EXPIRIES AND GENERICIZATION)
- 4.2.1. PATENT ANALYTICS OF PIPELINE DRUGS
CHAPTER 05: PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS OF CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19)
- 5.1. PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS BY STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
- 5.1.1. PHASE III PIPELINE THERAPIES
- 5.1.2. PHASE II PIPELINE THERAPIES
- 5.1.3. PHASE I PIPELINE THERAPIES
- 5.1.4. PRECLINICAL PIPELINE THERAPIES
- 5.1.5. EARLY R&D PIPELINE THERAPIES
- 5.2. PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
- PIPELINE ANALYTICS BY PARENTERALS AS ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
- PARENTERAL PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS BY STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
- PIPELINE ANALYTICS BY ORAL AS ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
- ORAL PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS BY STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
- 5.3. PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS BY DRUG CLASS
- ANTIVIRAL THERAPEUTICS PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS
- ANTIBODY-BASED THERAPEUTICS PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS
- SMALL MOLECULE THERAPEUTICS PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS
- VACCINES PIPELINE ANALYTICS
- PIPELINE DRUG CLASS ANALYTICS BY STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT
- 5.4. PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS BY MECHANISM OF ACTION
- 5.5. PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS BY MOLECULE TYPE
- 5.6. PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS BY TARGET
- 5.7. PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS OF REPURPOSED DRUGS, NEW BIOLOGICAL ENTITIES,NEW CHEMICAL ENTITIES
- 5.8. PIPELINE DRUGS ANALYTICS BY COMPANY TYPE
CHAPTER 06: PIPELINE DRUGS DESCRIPTIONS AND DEVELOPMENT MILESTONES
- 6.1. PHASE III PIPELINE DRUGS DESCRIPTIONS AND DEVELOPMENT MILESTONES
- 6.2. PHASE II PIPELINE DRUGS DESCRIPTIONS AND DEVELOPMENT MILESTONES
- 6.3. PHASE I PIPELINE DRUGS DESCRIPTIONS AND DEVELOPMENT MILESTONES
CHAPTER 07: ESTIMATED APPROVAL TIMELINES OF COVID-19 PIPELINE DRUGS
- 7.1. METHODOLOGY
- 7.2. ESTIMATED APPROVAL TIMELINES US & EX-US
CHAPTER 8: OPPORTUNITY ASSESSMENTS THROUGH COMPETITIVE BENCH-MARKING
- 8.1: EXTERNAL DEPENDENCIES
- 8.2: PIPELINE PORTFOLIO
- 8.3: EXPECTED MARKET ENTRIES
- 8.4: PATENTS AND EXCLUSIVITY
- 8.5: MARKETING DYNAMICS AND PARTNERING
- 8.6: ACHIEVEMENTS OF SPECIAL REGULATORIES
- 8.7: COMPANY DEVELOPMENTS
CHAPTER 9: CURRENT AND FUTURE COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 9.1: EMERGING COMPANIES
- 9.1.1 EMERGING COMPANY PROFILES
- 18.104.22.168. INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- 22.214.171.124. NOVAVAX, INC.
- 126.96.36.199. DYNAVAX TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
- 188.8.131.52. SICHUAN CLOVER BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- 184.108.40.206. HEAT BIOLOGICS, INC.
- 220.127.116.11. PREDICTIVE ONCOLOGY
- 18.104.22.168. SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS, INC.
- 22.214.171.124. VAXART, INC.
- 126.96.36.199. ENTOS PHARMACEUTICALS
- 188.8.131.52. ATHERSYS, INC.
- 184.108.40.206. IMMUNIC THERAPEUTICS, INC.