GervanoRA's 'Skin Cancers Therapeutics Areas - Deals Analytics H2 2020 Report' has analyzed and provided an understanding of the overall competition in partnering landscape in the disease area that has occurred from the year 2010.
GervanoRA has analyzed more than 681 drug candidates in the current development pipeline. Hence, a number of emerging and clinical-stage companies are embarking with collaborations or partnerships with different pharma companies to aid in the development process of their respective drug candidates. In the light of rocketing competition, not only companies, but also universities, institutes and research centers are getting actively involved in the advancements of new medicines for the treatment of the disease.
The report through its meticulous analysis on global therapeutic landscape of Skin Cancers Therapeutics Areas deals assists companies in taking future partnering decisions based on competitor's R&D activities; current trends in partnering landscape in order to avoid or mitigate competitive market risks.
For a proper understanding, GervanoRA has segmented the report into sections based on:
- Analytics Based on Deal Type,
- Analytics Based on Deal by Value,
- Analytics Based on Deal Geography
- Analytics Based on Deal Maker
- Year-by-Year Analytics
- Analytics Based on Deal Frequency
- Analytics Based on Deal Active Player
- Analytics Based on More Emphasis on Collaboration Deals, Financing Deals, Licensing Deals, Merger & Acquisition Deals.
The report also includes Brief over view on Skin Cancers and Skin Cancer Types, and Epidemiological Studies.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 01: SKIN CANCERS OVERVIEW 4
- 1.1. INTRODUCTION 4
- 1.2. TREATMENT ALGORITHM AND GUIDELINES 7
- 1.3. EPIDEMIOLOGY STUDIES 14
- 1.3.1. GLOBAL AND HISTORICAL TRENDS 15
- 22.214.171.124. UNITED STATES 17
- 126.96.36.199. AUSTRALIA 18
- 188.8.131.52. EUROPE 19
CHAPTER 02: MARKET DYNAMICS OF SKIN CANCERS COMPETITIVE SPACE 21
- 2.1. DEALS (MERGERS/ ACQUISITIONS/ COLLABORATIONS) 21
- 2.1.1 DEALS ANALYTICS BY DEAL TYPE 21
- 184.108.40.206. COLLABORATION DEALS 22
- 220.127.116.11. FINANCING DEALS 37
- 18.104.22.168. LICENSING DEALS 43
- 22.214.171.124. MERGER AND ACQUISITION DEALS 50
- 2.1.2 DEALS ANALYTICS BY ANNUAL FREQUENCY 57
- 2.1.3 DEALS ANALYTICS BY ACTIVEPLAYER 58