Homeland Security Research Corporation analysts forecast a comeback for the Explosive Detection Systems (EDS) & Baggage Handling Systems (BHS) industry, generating a refreshing 6.1% CAGR for the 2020-2025 period.
Market growth will be boosted by the following drivers:
- 1. Expansion of new baggage handling systems facilities
- 2. Replacement of outdated EDS systems
- 3. Fast acceptance of tomographic coherent X-ray scattering EDS in premium security airports
- 4. Ever growing aftersale revenues
- 5. Aviation travel and cargo volume growth
- 6. New and expanded airports projects
- 8. New and maturing technologies, (e.g., high volume EDS technologies, artificial intelligence based threat classification, big data & data analysis, machine learning based automated image interpretation & spectroscopic radiation detectors)
- 9. U.S. President Trump and China President Xi national security agendas
According to the ‘Tomographic Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) & BHS Technologies & Market - 2020-2025’ report, the market is expected to grow from $XX Billion in 2020 to $XX billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6.1%. The Chinese & US Tomographic Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) & BHS Technologies markets will continue to dominate the market, holding together over 40% of market during the forecast period.
Fig.1: Example of the Timeline for a TSA Explosives Detection Systems Contract
This 430-page market report is the most comprehensive review of the EDS & BHS Technologies & Market available today. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today's strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The ‘Tomographic Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) & BHS Technologies & Market - 2020-2025’ report presents a thorough analysis of 5 technology, 5 revenue source and 5 regional markets. Furthermore, the report provides updated extensive data of 11 leading EDS vendors.
Why Buy Tomographic Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) & BHS Technologies & Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the Tomographic Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) & BHS Market size and what are the market trends during 2020-2025?
- What are the EDS & BHS sub-markets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the EDS & BHS customers to purchase Tomographic Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) & BHS solutions and services?
- What are the EDS & BHS technology & services trends?
- What are the EDS & BHS Technology markets?
- SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The Global EDS & BHS market size data is analyzed via 4 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” - each dollar spent in the global Tomographic Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) & EDS related BHS market is analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 5 Technologies:
- EDS for Cabin Baggage
- Low & Medium Throughput EDS
- High Throughput EDS
- EDS Related BHS Systems
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Based Image interpretation
By 5 Vertical Markets:
- Aviation Security
- Ports & Borders
- Postal Services
By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
- System Installation & Commissioning
- Planning & Consulting Services
- Aftersale Service & Upgrades
- Training Services
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2018-2025 market
D.The EDS & BHS Market report includes the following 3 appendices:
- Appendix A: Checked Luggage EDS & ETD Screening Configurations
- Appendix B: Air Cargo Screening
E. The Tomographic Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) & EDS related BHS Technologies & Market report provides updated extensive data on 11 leading Tomographic Explosives Detection Systems (EDS) & BHS vendors:
(including companies' profile, recent annual revenues, EDS Products and contact info)
- 1. Analogic Corporation
- 2. Astrophysics
- 3. Eurologix Security Holding Group
- 4. KeTech Systems Ltd.
- 5. L3/Harris Technologies
- 6. Leidos
- 7. NucSafe
- 8. Nuctech Co. Ltd.
- 9. Rapiscan Systems (OSI Systems Company)
- 10. Reveal Imaging Technologies, Inc.
- 11. Smiths Detection, Inc.