This IDC Perspective provides a current overview of the IoT connectivity management landscape, including a discussion of key market trends and profiles of 18 companies that offer connectivity management solutions."As IoT deployments begin to scale, organizations increasingly need tools that give them visibility into the current status of their global device fleets," says Stacy Crook, research director, IoT. "IoT connectivity management platforms and services help customers more effectively monitor, manage, and secure IoT device rollouts, which ultimately results in superior customer experiences."
- What Is IoT Connectivity Management?
- IoT Connectivity Management Platform Definition
- The Relationship Between IoT Connectivity and IoT Application Platforms
- Meeting the Challenges of IoT Connectivity Management
- What Type of Companies Provide Connectivity Management Solutions?
- Global IoT Connectivity Choices
- SIM Options for IoT Connectivity
- Use Cases
- The Value of Connectivity Management - Today and Tomorrow
- The Global IoT Connectivity Vendor Landscape
- Vendor Profiles
- SAP Digital Interconnect
- Sierra Wireless
- Tata Communications
Advice for the Technology Buyer
- Related Research