Technavio has been monitoring the global educational robots market and it is poised to grow by USD 590.82 thousand units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 28% during the forecast period. Our reports on educational robots market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by emergence of startups in global educational robot. In addition, decline in the price of educational robots is anticipated to boost the growth of the educational robots market as well.
Technavio's global educational robots market is segmented as below:
- Pre-Configured Educational Robots
- Reconfigurable Educational Robots
- Humanoid Educational Robots
- North America
- South America
- and MEA
Key Trends for educational robots market growth
This study identifies decline in the price of educational robots as the prime reasons driving the educational robots market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in educational robots market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the educational robots market, including some of the vendors such as BLUE FROG ROBOTICS & BUDDY, fischerwerke GmbH & Co. KG, Innovation First International Inc., LEGO System AS, Makeblock, Modular Robotics Incorporated, PAL Robotics, Pitsco Inc., ROBOTIS Co. Ltd. and SoftBank Group Corp.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Table of Contents
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product by volume placement
- Pre-configured educational robots - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Reconfigurable educational robots - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Humanoid educational robots - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ millions)
- Market opportunity by Product by volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BLUE FROG ROBOTICS & BUDDY
- fischerwerke GmbH & Co. KG
- Innovation First International Inc.
- LEGO System AS
- Modular Robotics Incorporated
- PAL Robotics
- Pitsco Inc.
- ROBOTIS Co. Ltd.
- SoftBank Group Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations