Technavio has been monitoring the global offshore oil and gas seismic equipment and acquisitions market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.39 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. Our reports on global offshore oil and gas seismic equipment and acquisitions market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by rise in deepwater and ultra-deepwater E&P projects. In addition, increasing adoption of 4d seismic survey technology is anticipated to boost the growth of the global offshore oil and gas seismic equipment and acquisitions market as well.
Technavio's global offshore oil and gas seismic equipment and acquisitions market is segmented as below:
- 3D Seismic Survey
- 2D Seismic Survey
- 4D Seismic Survey
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for global offshore oil and gas seismic equipment and acquisitions market growth
This study identifies increasing adoption of 4d seismic survey technology as the prime reasons driving the global offshore oil and gas seismic equipment and acquisitions market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global offshore oil and gas seismic equipment and acquisitions market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global offshore oil and gas seismic equipment and acquisitions market, including some of the vendors such as Arabian Geophysical and Surveying Co., Fugro NV, ION Geophysical Corp., Mitcham Industries Inc., PGS ASA, Polarcus Ltd., SAExploration Holdings Inc., SeaBird Exploration Plc, Shearwater GeoServices Holdings AS and TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Co. ASA .
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- 3D seismic survey - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 2D seismic survey - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 4D seismic survey - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing adoption of 4D seismic survey technology
- Emergence of seismic-while-drilling technology
- Increasing demand for digital oilfields
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Arabian Geophysical and Surveying Co.
- Fugro NV
- ION Geophysical Corp.
- Mitcham Industries Inc.
- PGS ASA
- Polarcus Ltd.
- SAExploration Holdings Inc.
- SeaBird Exploration Plc
- Shearwater GeoServices Holdings AS
- TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Co. ASA
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO